NJPW World

Sphinx

• Paid Members

Heads up guys; train strikes are going down tomorrow so make sure you check your journey before heading out. It's caused a ton of bother for my brother, who I'm now picking up and adding two hours into my drive time. 

https://news.sky.com/story/rail-strikes-dates-for-october-disruption-and-which-lines-are-affected-12706867

What a cursed weekend. If these shows don't deliver then I'm shoving both my petrol bill and my therapist bill up Gedo's arse.

10 hours ago, gmoney said:

I had more fun tonight than at the Copper Box I think. FTR v Aussie Open was fantastic. 

Apart from the main, what else was good? Looked pretty weak to me on paper. Sure it was far more enjoyable in person but doesn't feel like something I'm disappointed I missed.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Apart from the main, what else was good? Looked pretty weak to me on paper. Sure it was far more enjoyable in person but doesn't feel like something I'm disappointed I missed.

Ospreay match was really fun, 6 man with ZSJr and Naito was great. Venue was excellent and had a unique atmosphere. Probably helped that at the Copper Box we were at the back, whereas here there wasn't a bad seat in the place. Roll on tomorrow!

3 hours ago, gmoney said:

Ospreay match was really fun, 6 man with ZSJr and Naito was great. Venue was excellent and had a unique atmosphere. Probably helped that at the Copper Box we were at the back, whereas here there wasn't a bad seat in the place. Roll on tomorrow!

Quite agree there, wherever you sat you would have had prime seats. Was even good if you stood up by the bar area