NJPW World

Sphinx

It’s not the full card but yea, fuck that, glad I didn’t pick up tickets for this.

The winner of Naito Vs ZSJ on night 2 faces Will Ospreay at a later date for the US title.

Full card and order for both nights is actually below.

Night 1.

Gabriel Kidd Vs Dan Maloney

Gideon Grey and Great O Khan Vs Michael Oku and Ricky Knight JR

Kanji and Jazzy Gabert Vs Alex Windsor and Ava White

Hiromu Takahashi, Sanada and Tetsuta Naito Vs Douki, El Desperado and Zack Sabre Jr

Tomohiro Ishii and Kazuchika Okada Vs Bad Dude Tito and Jonah

Jado, Hikuleo, Tama Tonga and Hiroshi Tanahashi Vs Gedo, Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson and Jay White

FTR Vs Aussie Open

Will Ospreay Vs Shota Umino

Night 2

Douki and El Desperado Vs Robbie X and Michael Oku

Hiromu Takahashi and Sanada Vs Luke Jacob and Ethan Allen

Jazzy Gabert Vs Ava White

Ricky Knight Jr, Gabriel Kidd, Shota Umino and FTR Vs Will Ospreay, Great O Kharn, Gideon Grey and Aussie Open

Hikuleo, Tama Tonga and Hiroshi Tanahashi Vs Jay White, Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson, 

Kazuchika Okada Vs Bad Dude Tito

Tomohiro Ishii Vs Jonah

Tetsuya Naito Vs Zack Sabre JR

8 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

It’s not the full card but yea, fuck that, glad I didn’t pick up tickets for this.

The winner of Naito Vs ZSJ on night 2 faces Will Ospreay at a later date for the US title.

Full card and order for both nights is actually below.

Night 1.

Gabriel Kidd Vs Dan Maloney

Gideon Grey and Great O Khan Vs Michael Oku and Ricky Knight JR

Kanji and Jazzy Gabert Vs Alex Windsor and Ava White

Hiromu Takahashi, Sanada and Tetsuta Naito Vs Douki, El Desperado and Zack Sabre Jr

Tomohiro Ishii and Kazuchika Okada Vs Bad Dude Tito and Jonah

Jado, Hikuleo, Tama Tonga and Hiroshi Tanahashi Vs Gedo, Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson and Jay White

FTR Vs Aussie Open

Will Ospreay Vs Shota Umino

Night 2

Douki and El Desperado Vs Robbie X and Michael Oku

Hiromu Takahashi and Sanada Vs Luke Jacob and Ethan Allen

Jazzy Gabert Vs Ava White

Ricky Knight Jr, Gabriel Kidd, Shota Umino and FTR Vs Will Ospreay, Great O Kharn, Gideon Grey and Aussie Open

Hikuleo, Tama Tonga and Hiroshi Tanahashi Vs Jay White, Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson, 

Kazuchika Okada Vs Bad Dude Tito

Tomohiro Ishii Vs Jonah

Tetsuya Naito Vs Zack Sabre JR

Yeah I just lifted it from their Twitter and thought it looked brief. I've removed my post to save any confusion.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

These are basically Road to shows to lead to their next big show in a couple of weeks, I’ve already seen loads of tickets go back up for sale this morning.

I imagine that has a lot more to do with the train strike than the quality of the card, though!

To be honest, it's as good a card as they're able to put together with the current NJPW roster and what's available to them from the UK scene. If it's weak, it's because NJPW has zero momentum, and RevPro's current crop of talent isn't particularly exciting in terms of big match potential on a card like this. 

FTR were the major draw for me, and I can't make night one and was unsure of night two. If that's the full card and they're not on night two at all, then that's my decision made.