Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

They have started adding WCW nitro from 2000 for those with the willpower to get through them.

I find WCW 2000 a really easy watch. It's fucking insane and you can pull it apart to your heart's content but it flies by because no crazy shit lasts longer than a few minutes.

Those first 3 months are hard going. Especially after the Radicalz left. Harlem Heat 2000 can fuck right off.

Yeah my reference points for WCW 2000 really start around the time the New Blood get going which is well into Spring. The start of the year was rough.

All but 7 Nitros are up now. If you think the product went cold in the Sullivan weeks of 1995 booking following Souled Out 2000 it's absolutely stunning how meek and anonymous the thing becomes from about October on.

Agreed. Prime Time is something I will go out my way to watch. Same with all the old Wrestling Challenge's, Superstars and All American's.

Watching a lot on poor quality on Dailymotion. Take out all the Event Centre stuff and even the promoting of the PPV's and your looking at around 20-25 minutes of in ring action. And they are such easy watches.

Edited by stevieg1980

• Paid Members

Upload includes Nitro 269 which is the November 2000 show from London.

Anyone here go?

Cheers for posting that. My mate I was there with is visiting from Italy tonight so it will make an unexpected trip down memory lane. I remember my now Wife, then Girlfriend being livid at Jim Duggan at that show.

I wanna see them get cracking with Raw 2006. I enjoyed the DX V Vince & Shane stuff. Plus Psycho Mickie was decent too.

Been dying to re-watch the Triple H v Cena feud, I remember loving that at the time.