Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

A few AWA specials have been added.

"Superclash 3" with Lawler vs Kerry Von Erich supposedly one of the specials uploaded.

No supposedly about it.

Is it the full PPV? I might need to resubscribe.

Dusty Rhodes: The American Dream added to the Collections section, includes the following:

* The Texas Outlaws vs. Don Muraco & Billy Robinson - 6/10/73

* vs. Mike & Eddie Graham - 15/5/74

* vs. Superstar Billy Graham - Texas Death Match - 24/10/77

* vs. Harley Race - NWA World Title Match - 21/6/81

* Hard Times promo - 29/10/85

* vs. Ric Flair - NWA World Title Match - Starrcade 28/11/85

* Pork & Beans promo - 3/12/85

* vs. Ric Flair - NWA World Title Steel Cage Match - Great American Bash 26/7/86

* WWE Rivalries episode - Rhodes vs. Flair

* Common Man vignette- 3/6/89

* vs. Honkey Tonk Man- Summerslam 28/8/89

* Dusty Rhodes & Sapphire vs. Randy Savage & Queen Sherri - Wrestlemania VI 1/4/90

* vs. Steve Corino - Texas Bullrope Match - ECW Living Dangerously - 12/3/2000

* Dusty Rhodes & Dustin Rhodes vs. Ric Flair & Jeff Jarrett - WCW Greed 18/3/2001

* HOF Induction - 31/3/2007

* Goldust & Cody Rhodes w/ Dusty Rhodes vs. The Shield - WWE Battleground 6/10/13

* Commissioner of NXT- NXT #147 - 12/12/12

* The Oak and his Acorns - NXT #155 - 6/3/13

* Old Enemies & New Friends - NXT #177 - 10/7/13

* Requirm for The Dream - Raw #1151 - 15/6/15

* Until We Meet Again - NXT #284 - 24/6/15

* Total Heartache - Total Divas S4E11

* Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Tribute - NXT Takeover: Respect - 7/10/15

* Dusty Rhodes Starue unveiled - NXT Takeover :Dallas Preshow - 1/4/16

* Celebrating The Dream - WWE Network Special - 15/6/15

* The American Dream: The Dusty Rhodes Story - Home Video Documentary (2006)

The Goldberg collection has also been added, but I recall someone already posted that listing.

Also the is 'New Classic Content (June 2016)', which highlights some of the recently added RAW episodes from 2004 and 2005

And for anybody that liked Swerved, the whole second series has been uploaded in one go rather than week by week

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Starrcade 92 is weird. The roster must be really depleted because with the battlebowl and tag team thing some guys are out wrestling three times I think. Battle royals are always crap for action at the best of times anyway but this battlebowl thing genuinly seems to go on for about four hours until Muta wins it with his crap face paint.

Flairs absence really does cast a massive shadow over everything as well. It's like Austin not being on a 98 Raw and the WWE just not mentioning anything about it.

The title match is on halfway through the card. The boring battle bowl is the main event. Such a confusing WCW.

Steamboat and Shane Douglas Vs. Windham and Pillman is fun though.

Starrcade 93 next.

Oh hell yes. I've been waiting for this. Going to do me a little timeline starting from Russo's first.

Edit: 11 though? Last I checked Nitro was somewhere in the middle of August 99.

Edited by Gay as FOOK

The last one before this upload was #204. This batch of new episodes goes from #211 upto #244. They don't seem to upload in any sort of order, but more will come over the next few days and the gaps will be filled.

Regarding Russo era (which I have also been looking forward to), this batch does have the reboot episode (#238) were the New Blood v Millionaires Clubangle really started

Ah right, cheers!

Yeah I have a hard time not trying to seem all watching it in an ironic way about it but I've been looking foward to going through 2000 more than anything else. I'm sick to the teeth of the nWo and the format of the 96-98 Nitros at this point and 99 can just be horrifically dull.

Give me the fast paced trash with the blue ring canvas and boxing lighting. It's my new cheap cans activity.

Edited by Gay as FOOK

• Paid Members

has anyone decided to sit through a certain era of TV and stuck with it? I've tried a few times but after a few episides i find myself wanting to dive in somewhere else. I think it's easier to just dip in at random places.

has anyone decided to sit through a certain era of TV and stuck with it? I've tried a few times but after a few episides i find myself wanting to dive in somewhere else. I think it's easier to just dip in at random places.

It is something I constantly falter on. Mostly because of the feel of the product, which seems to dictate what I watch more than any specific superstars or angles. After hours of early 90s WCW I wanted to just randomly jump to 2003 Raw etc.

I've been watching Smackdown for awhile now from it's inception, though. The Network has me convinced the first few years of Smackdown has got to be the most generously paced, pleasant wrestling TV show ever. It's got great action and continuation of hot angles whilst sacrificing some of the more well known segments of Raw for odd little quirks and bundles more comedy.

Some of the Invasion episodes melt into each other as that angle did (Unforgiven 2001 is only the third PPV in what should have more or less been WCW Vs. WWE and it's one of the most anonymous shows in history) but other than that 99-03 is all pretty much fantastic, I find.

Ive been watching Raw and Smackdown from 2001 in order, just past the Invasion PPV - definitely better than it was first time around.