Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

I recall those three way promos between him, Edge and Cena between WrestleMania 22 and Backlash being great. All that stuff was really the first WWE example I can think of going out on Raw and using what dem done think in a storyline environment. I loved the whole WrestleMania 22 build of "this guy? but he can't even string moves together!".

I even loved J.R.s "this is basically old school vs. hip hop" commentary. Remember being surprised when there was a load of letters in Powerslam complaining about it. Probably from people still wearing their People=Shit shirts.

The Cruiserweight Anthology collection has one of the much hyped matches between Paul London and Akio

Man I remember watching those at the time and thinking  'Vince can't be watching Velocity' They were doing expolders into the corners and all sorts (not such a big deal now but it was way out of place at the time).

Edited by Wrasslin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I would love the network to have a randomise button. I have an evening to chill out tonight to watch a show if I want and I have no idea what I'm in the mood for. We're spoilt for choice! However for those nights when you know exactly what you want to watch, the search function is a nightmare.