Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Vengeance 2003 was 13 years ago today, so going to start watching this at lunchtime. Don't recall this event, but looks a promising show with Lesnar/Angle/Show triple threat, Undertaker v heel Cena, Guerrero v Benoit, Vince v Zack Gowen on the card. Going to see how it pans out.

Vengeance 2003 was 13 years ago today, so going to start watching this at lunchtime. Don't recall this event, but looks a promising show with Lesnar/Angle/Show triple threat, Undertaker v heel Cena, Guerrero v Benoit, Vince v Zack Gowen on the card. Going to see how it pans out.

ahhh i forgot about this ppv i think ill have abit of this later when the missus takes my son to his hospital appointment.

I remember when i was younger i enjoyed the smackdown exclusive ppv's alot more than raw as they had the cruiserweights, they had eddie and chris back in the day. 

can anyone remind me on here which ppvs belonged to which brand

• Paid Members

Can the WWE please just do a Breaking Ground special for every show? Even the shittest episode of TV would be completely enthralling and have me sobbing like a baby if they give it the BG treatment. What a great show. :wub:

Okay, help.

I have SHIT internet (I live in Hull) and Roku but the past several days my WWE Network connection keeps stopping and saying 'Loading, please wait'.

I have put it down to watching at peak times etc.

Does any body else's do this or is it just my shitty internet?

Where abouts in Hull? I'm out in Hedon, but very rarely do I have a problem with the network unless it's on the PS3 on a night time.

There is a bunch of work going on around the city installing new fibre optics, that could be affecting it

Now 2007 Raw is basically complete on the Network, the morons are coming out.  People actually complaining that they haven't put the Benoit tribute episode up.

If you want them to put it up you're a moron and if you actually thought they would to begin with you're an even bigger one.

Saw someone say it was a historically significant episode and that's why it should be on there..  Good grief.

Now 2007 Raw is basically complete on the Network, the morons are coming out. People actually complaining that they haven't put the Benoit tribute episode up.

If you want them to put it up you're a moron and if you actually thought they would to begin with you're an even bigger one.

Saw someone say it was a historically significant episode and that's why it should be on there.. Good grief.

They'll be prepping their 'Benoit for Hall of Fame' essays no doubt ready for next year.

Now 2007 Raw is basically complete on the Network, the morons are coming out.  People actually complaining that they haven't put the Benoit tribute episode up.

Saw someone say it was a historically significant episode and that's why it should be on there..  Good grief.

Who and where is this being said? Count myself lucky this is the only forum I go on