Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Okay, help.

I have SHIT internet (I live in Hull) and Roku but the past several days my WWE Network connection keeps stopping and saying 'Loading, please wait'.

I have put it down to watching at peak times etc.

Does any body else's do this or is it just my shitty internet?

Where abouts in Hull? I'm out in Hedon, but very rarely do I have a problem with the network unless it's on the PS3 on a night time.

There is a bunch of work going on around the city installing new fibre optics, that could be affecting it

Bransholme, for my sins, Not a built up area, field out the back of my house.

Am sick to death of it - rang KC and they said my broadband is running at a high speed.

Considering it takes actual minutes to load anything, I would argue it is not!

Speaking of the Benoit tribute show. I remember whenever someone uploaded the opening segment with Vince on YouTube the WWE were pretty quick to take it down everytime.  Yeah you would have to be an utter tool if you thought that episode could end up on the Network.

To be honest I was very surprised they left the Melanie Pillman interview intact on the Oct 6th '97 episode. 

Okay, help.

I have SHIT internet (I live in Hull) and Roku but the past several days my WWE Network connection keeps stopping and saying 'Loading, please wait'.

I have put it down to watching at peak times etc.

Does any body else's do this or is it just my shitty internet?

Where abouts in Hull? I'm out in Hedon, but very rarely do I have a problem with the network unless it's on the PS3 on a night time.

There is a bunch of work going on around the city installing new fibre optics, that could be affecting it

Bransholme, for my sins, Not a built up area, field out the back of my house.

Am sick to death of it - rang KC and they said my broadband is running at a high speed.

Considering it takes actual minutes to load anything, I would argue it is not!

Interesting, I live in Hull as well and I put the following inthe Network issues thread the other day:

"What's everyones streaming of classic content like at the minute? For the past 24 hours or so I have attempted to watch a Smackdown from 2001 and a MSG show from1991 and its non stop buffering.

Im using both my Samsung TV and a Fire Stick and they are both as bad as each other. Not sure if it is the Network or my shitty internet provider"

On Saturday, I wired my PS4 to my modem in the hope that would stop the buffering. It didnt, although it did improve slightly, when I say slightly it was buffering every 20 seconds instead of 15! I did a speed test and my connection was only coming out at 4.4mbs - the average for my area is suppose to be 9mbs.

I am a big baseball fan and also have baseball app and that has also been non stop buffering as well. Honestly think KC need to be investigated by OFCOM .

That KCOM for you though. North Korea has got better internet than we do. You still got buffering issues? Might be worth giving the hamster a nudge to get it running again.

The network snuck the Legends with JBL- Booker T two parter on a couple of days ago, haven't seen a single promo for that anywhere.

The network snuck the Legends with JBL- Booker T two parter on a couple of days ago, haven't seen a single promo for that anywhere.

I saw an advert for it on Raw. Dunno if it was US specific.

Re: Hull's internet speed. What download speed do you get on speedtest.net?

Edited by hallicks

That KCOM for you though. North Korea has got better internet than we do. You still got buffering issues? Might be worth giving the hamster a nudge to get it running again.

Its a bit strange as The Classic Content I was attempting to watch was buffering like crazy, but I was able to watch part 1 of the JBL interview with Booker T without much issue, well with the exception of my nightly 10pm internet disconnection, thanks to KC.

I am wondering now if the Network was having issues with the server for the Classic content, rather than the issue being down to my own Internet provider?

Speaking of broadband I just received an email from BT yesterday offering me an upgrade to the new Hub 6 if I enter a new 18 month contract with them for £25 a month.  Considering I currently pay £35 a month just for Infinity 2 it makes sense to get the new hub 6 and it's going to save me £10 for the next 18 months.  I guess it's because I've been out of contract with them for 2 years and they want to stop me from leaving them.  I can't fault the service but I think it should be £25 a month anyway. 

Edited by The Clint