Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

I pay Ā£26 for unlimited because I'm on my original package from early 2000s. Gonna hurt in the wallet when I can finally got for lightstream!

You are lucky, they stopped mine in 2012 and placed me on an account where I could only use 100GB per month. I dont recall receiving any notification of this and one month ended up with a whopping bill becasue I had gone over by about 40GB. I eventually got the bill for the extra amount wiped off, but took me a lot of time and emails and even had to raise an Alternative Dispute Resolution and the caveat for that was that I had to change my account, to 350GB and pay Ā£41 a month for whopping speeds of 3.2MBS.

Edited by Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz

• Awards Moderator

Ambrose starts really awkward, gets in gear, then it's quite boring for most of it.

Ā 

HOWEVER. The last two minutes Stone Cold tears a promo on him and accuses him of resting on his laurels and completely banjaxes Dean. Worth watching for that alone.

He came across really dull. Goes on about how he pushes himself, cut a meh promo on challenging Austin and going for his knee, then when Austin goes into Austin mode, he was flumoxed. Made me glad for scripted promos.

They shoud be ready and fire back. Could see Austin's respect for him fade away in the last ten mins as he realized all his talk had no action.

Have not watched it yet but it sounds likeĀ a completeĀ horror show. The top guy from the 'better' era of the WWE making the current champ look like a pillock. Not blaming Austin for that one at all either. There's still that workhorse in him that wants the current crop to be the best they can be so he can perhaps compare himself to them for the good of all involved. I like to think that's his psychology anwyay.

Ā 

Ambrose always seemed like a very quiet man on the outside. His Jericho podcast showed that I think. So there's an interesting dichotomy there that might let people down between that guy and the guy whose actually playing a pretty convincing Pillman/Piper hybrid on air, even in his less 'lunatic' moments.

Ambrose does come across as someone who doesn't find it comfortable with people, I think in character he can be okay but as himself I think he likes to be away from all the fame.

I've met him twice as well at signings and he wasn't the most talkative, probably one of the worst in recent times. Ā