The Beer Thread

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

The Deya was one of the worst, and the Big Drop was too strongly coffee for me.

The Siren and Yeastie Boys ones were best to both mine and my other half.

That's interesting. I really rate Deya ... but then I guess underneath it all it's a Tiny Rebel beer not a Deya beer.

• 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

Northern Monk have released one of their limited addition 'patrons project' beers called 'Northern Heroes' featuring this awesome artwork on the can. I managed to place most of them but struggled with a couple.

Can1.thumb.jpg.c2e50b86d57073642340d2aa6d4a506d.jpg

4 hours ago, mim731 said:

Obvious choice I appreciate, but Clwb Tropicana is my favourite of theirs. Stay Puft is worth a try too. 

Looking at the range I was going to get a can or 2 of Stay Puft and see if they have any chocolate Stay Puft. Unfortunately the 2 fruit sours Frambuzi and Cherry Bomb look like they are on tap only.

• Paid Members

I can't decide whether I'd want to see Paul & Barry cutting Road Warriors promos or Hawk & Animal driving the Chucklemobile to Kate Copstick's House so they can do some gardening for her. 

• Paid Members

That Pineapple IPA is a cracking supermarket beer. Ideal for BBQ season as it's not too strong.

I had to look up who Brutus The Barber was on that Northern Monk can........Alan Titchmarsh!

6 hours ago, Rey_Piste said:

I am in Newport, so I am going to the Tiny Rebel brewery tonight. Apart from picking up a few cans of Pump Up the Jam and Peaches and Cream any other recommendations of something to try.

Cwtch is absolutely lovely, definitely give that a go.