Smackdown Discussion Thread

• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

I think Joe beat Finn for the NXT title somewhere in Europe at a live event 

Might have been the one I'm thinking of...

Was Regal and Eugene's Tag Title win at a house show, or was that on Raw? My memory escapes me...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was on Raw in Japan im fairly certain. Joe and Finn was also somewhere in the states.

London and Kendrick won and lost the tag titles on an African tour in 2007 and in France Mickie James won and lost the womens/divas belt due to a ref cock up.

I actually can't think of any untelevised UK title changes since 2002 when they hot shotted the hardcore title around on every house show

So SmackDown have yet again rendered one of their matches as pointless then?

A pointless battle royal for a shot at Battleground and he wins it on a house show before then? That goes with the MITB and the Royal Rumble that were both pointless too.

10 hours ago, FUM said:

So SmackDown have yet again rendered one of their matches as pointless then?

A pointless battle royal for a shot at Battleground and he wins it on a house show before then? That goes with the MITB and the Royal Rumble that were both pointless too.

Talk is KO may need time off as he's been working injured since MITB, hence bringing the title match forward and doing the switch

On 7/8/2017 at 10:42 AM, Cod Eye said:

Might have been the one I'm thinking of...

Was Regal and Eugene's Tag Title win at a house show, or was that on Raw? My memory escapes me...

You may be thinking of the first UK Raw taping in 2004 where they "won the belts", but got Dusty-finished out of them.

According to wrestlingobserver.com, Alberto is not very happy with the rap-battle segment....

• In a post on Instagram, Alberto El Patron challenged Triple H and people who were involved in the rap battle last Tuesday to a fight when SmackDown comes to San Antonio, Texas this week. El Patron wrote: "Tuesday next week a bunch of p*ssies will be there in San Antonio. The man with the big nose and no balls but also the p*ssies from the rap battle will be too.. also with no balls. Like their boss. All yes men. I'll be in my restaurant. Starting at 10 pm.. I'll be waiting for you there." He went on to say that he'll buy them a drink when he "beats the sh*t" out of them. His issues with The Usos and/or New Day presumably are because of the veiled mention of Paige and Xavier Woods from the rap battle.

Archived