Smackdown Discussion Thread

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

I hope Carmella wins next week with Ellsworth climbing the ladder again and getting the briefcase. Just to see another meltdown on twitter 

They announced on Talking Smack that Ellsworth is banned from ringside. 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
2 minutes ago, mim731 said:

They announced on Talking Smack that Ellsworth is banned from ringside. 

I'd put money on Ellsworth doing a Hervina Wippleman and showing up in drag to help Carmella win.

That was my favourite Nakamura match under the WWE umbrella since his debut vs Zayn. Really liked that.

They really have something in my opinion in Zayn, when they just let him fucking be, allow him to be relatable, likeable, a bit of a goof but don't cut his bollocks off and you have a great sympathetic babyface.

Mahal's finisher is proper shit, he struggles to do it on bigger blokes and gets them about 2 foot in the air.

I only read Smackdown results week to week but watch the PPVs. Have I missed them doing some sort of vignette for Mike & Maria's debut on the weekly TV, or  did they really just chuck them out there on a PPV with no build whatsoever?

And Mike Bennet is such a nobody, they needed to change his surname to that of Maria because even she has more name value than him

Archived