Smackdown Discussion Thread

• Paid Members

I like to think that WWE have had that idea of a Reigns/Usos group in their back pocket for a while, knowing that when the time is right for all of them they have something fresh and exciting ready to go. So it will probably never happen.

Agree that the Usos have been phenomenal on the mic recently. Loved that promo so much this week.

Fashion Police are so good too, so many little jokes splattered all over their office set. 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

They've already had a little run as a semi-official group, feuding with The Club as an extension of the Styles-Reigns feud.

I think they'd be cracking as a heel stable now, for sure.

Nakamura vs Ziggler closing the show is definitely possible. It's been the "sit through this cruiserweight shit" attraction every week (I think?) since WrestleMania, so they've got some faith in it. I've seen the dark match twice and I'd expect the PPV version to be a lot better, but it may suffer from lack of drama because the result is so obvious. That didn't hurt Nakamura vs Zayn though.

• Paid Members

I might still watch some of the show but there's no chance of me watching the title match. On no level is it "working".

It's soured me on the show full stop but the Usos and Fashion Police have worked hard to counter it with some great work.

• Paid Members

If they do put Orton & Mahal on early, I hope they at least make it an angle e.g. Orton gets attacked backstage by Mahal & the Singh Brothers, they fight out to the ring where Orton demands the match happens right now because he's pissed off.

Just relegating the main title below the US title because the challenger was a jobber on Raw a few weeks ago is oddly counter-productive.

We aren't wwe's target audience. We can over think his ability, whee his place on the catd is etc, but if he's getting booed in the arena, and ortons getting cheered, then that's what matters to them. Easy little cool down feud before the run to summerslam kicks off. 

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Some backne on the boy Jinder. How's he passing the wellness tests? 

I'm assuming a TUE the same way Ryback got around them for years. TRT isn't banned under the Wellness in WWE as far as I know, unlike in UFC with USADA.

• Paid Members

Yeah, you can. Not everybody will react the same way obviously, varying from some people getting some, none or all of the common side effects of PED's. Think of it like what happens when teenagers go through puberty and the hair growth, acne, spots, oily skin, voice changes, structural changes etc. Male teenagers are having a huge Testosterone spike, as is someone under Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Some people's bodies will just show different reactions to it.

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

I might still watch some of the show but there's no chance of me watching the title match. On no level is it "working".

It's soured me on the show full stop but the Usos and Fashion Police have worked hard to counter it with some great work.

Yeah, im pretty engaged in that feud. Theyre all great examples of guys who have been given nothing by the company but do their best to make it work. I for one am really rooting for the fashion police and hope that their day one will be h. 

Archived