Smackdown Discussion Thread

Never mind that he's gone from jobber to champ in 6 weeks, this Jinder push is one of my least favourite things they've done in ages. 

Just jingoistic Yoo-Ess-Ay! nonsense. So obviously we're meant to boo the brown guy, so his gimmick is he unjustifiably accuses everyone of being racist? Great. Who the hell is this for?

He's saying the same exact things every time he cuts a promo. When he says "India"  or "Punjabi" he puts on the accent like it's a 70s britcom - I'd be humiliated to watch his segments with a non/casual fan.

He also can't talk without phlegm proper croaking his throat up. Roids symptom? Del Rio has a similar issue these days

Just fucking put it back on Boreton, fuck this shit. 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I remember two things from the Cena/R-Truth main event fued.

R-Truth hitting Cena with a plastic water bottle and Cena selling it like he'd been hit with a brick.

A show ending with R-Truth throwing water in some kids dads face and Cena giving him his t-shirt to wipe it off.

The reason bottles of water were such a main part of the fued was because R-Truth turned heel because John Morrison accused him of drinking water during a match because he was out of shape. It wasn't a great fued.

To be fair I always think Truth is entertaining when they give him something to do. He goes full pelt at everything and is genuinely funny. 

Thinking he was in the MITB match

Bringing a ladder to the ring during the rumble.

Stealing the IC title. 

Archived