The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Steph was fucking poison on this show, again. They are worse than the nWo for never letting the babyface shine in segments with the Authority or whatever they are now. Just her hideous gob over and over again.

Decent build for the big three matches and the cruisers but dragged out over three and a quarter looong hours.

• Paid Members

Steph was fucking poison on this show, again. They are worse than the nWo for never letting the babyface shine in segments with the Authority or whatever they are now. Just her hideous gob over and over again.

Absolutely. When she's cutting a promo against a face, she's missing so many valuable rules when it comes to cutting promos. She constantly cuts in or talks over them with these shitty little ad-lib put-downs and comments that don't really contribute to the actual promo and just disrupt the flow. It just makes the face in that situation look like a fucking idiot. If it were anyone else, they'd get a bollocking for not knowing how to work promos properly.

Edited by PunkStep

• Members

There's just no payoff to it all. The only people who she's sold for that I can recall in the last decade were Vickie Guerrero on her last day and Rhonda Rousey who doesn't work there. There's no benefit to Sami Zayn coming out trying to put her in her place and end up getting bollocking and then battered fair and square by her heavy. He looked like a bigger twat than Foley. I'm still convinced this is all building to Foley's insufferable daughter pushing Steph on her arse at Wrestlemania just for some content for Holy Foley.

Not a great deal that I didn't fast forward through this week. I'm glad Strowman didn't get pinned. Owens is finally looking like a proper villain again and Jericho's promo was a belter.

I just try and enjoy her for what she is, a hot MILF in thigh high boots.

If I want that I will go on Spankbang and hit the milf category.

Remember when Austin stunned her and cooly made his exit just as Trips hit the ring, was it 2001, fucking brilliant, I console myself with that each and every time I watch her be mind numbingly unfunny.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

• Paid Members

At least there was about 50 nWo members doing that, so someone was getting over even if it was the heels. And at least they were wrestlers. Stephanie seems to just do it for the sake of it. You just dont get over on her. Dusty did, and got taken off TV. Stephanie just chops peoples balls off and then leaves. Its tiresome shit.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Steph is fucking rank. She ruins everything she's involved in, even Joe looked like a bitch when Steph wagged her finger and told him to stop and wait to batter that Zayn twat. She'll never get any proper comeuppance/show arse either which is the most egregious bit.  It will be the same when Angle is the GM, a week or two before she can't resist the urge to show off she's the boss. Be great if HHH knocked her up again, so she'd have to piss off TV for a while.

Alright show besides that, Aries is quite good but his spinning lariat finisher is shite for such a small fella.

• Paid Members

I was stunned at how quiet the crowd was. Reading stuff about the chants that were supposedly going around before Raw, I expected a lot of grief to be aimed at Steph. There was so much dead air in that opening segment that they could have chanted anything and there was only one CM Punk chant. Very odd.

• Paid Members

Basic pro wrestling booking 101 is surely Seth Rollins, the babyface, challenging Triple H, the heel, to an unsanctioned match thus making himself look brave and courageous and putting over how much he wants to destroy Triple H that he'd risk his own health and career?

This fucking company.

• Paid Members

Steph is insufferable, she's probably the main reason I don't watch Raw anymore and I doubt I'm the only one. Ironic considering her dad and husband are arguably the two best heels the company's ever had, unbelievable that neither of them have told her to reign it completely a bit.