The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I liked the way Reigns came across in the studio setting, smiles and Cena lines aside. Leather jacket, short lines, no intimidation when Lesnar leapt out of his chair (which was scary speed).

Good that they had Heyman carry the segment, but they'll need to be creative in future encounters, because the same fans booing Reigns will see through the use of Heyman. Fair enough, have Heyman do his thing, but Reigns needs more of those quick hit moments himself, the build to Mania can't be Heyman cutting long promos while Reigns just stares at him like a muppet.

I liked what Daniel Bryan did as well. Sneaky, and it's got me hoping Lesnar can take exception to Bryan's comments and set up a match at Fast Lane. There's about as much chance of that as me facing Lesnar, but all signs point to Lesnar going back to UFC after Mania, and I'll be quite sad if he never wrestled Orton or Bryan.

I think he's going to SWERVE~ everyone and pretend as if the controversy was that The Rock showed up uninvited and helped Roman win the Rumble and fans were booing because they didn't like to see Roman cheat.

I imagine then they'll book Roman in some sort of punitive match that if he loses he'll lose his spot. If they can, possibly Rock/Roman v Big Show/Kane.

I further predict that he won't mention Bryan once, and the fans will chant his name regardless.

Yeah whatever it is its not going to live up to anyones expectations in the slightest.

As a fan now im conditioned to not get my hopes up at all.

Im not being anti WWE its just the way it is now, something great WILL happen eventually, it always does, i just dont expect it to be any time before the next PPV.

Thing is, the fans don't 'deserve' anything. This is all needless goading.

WWE have picked their path and they have two choices; stick to it or cave and give them what they're demanding.

Instead they choose hidden option 3, like always, which is needlessly prick tease the fans (to piss them off? To laugh at them? Who knows why) and then go for some half-baked cobbled together 'compromise' plan which pleases no one.

I'm guessing he'll book Reigns VS Kane/Show in a handicap match at Fast Lane. That'll be a treat, eh?

You don't know how much I want this to happen. The fans need putting in their place.

Who wins in this scenario? Vince might have a quick chuckle for a day, then it's back to worrying about the Network numbers. It's a hideous mindset.