The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

That'd be fucking hilarious.

'We've seen your criticisms, so we're going to dilute our two shows when they're already thin as fuck and make Daniel Bryan the champion of a z-list, festival of arse B-show where he main events against Cesaro and Tyson Kidd each week. All to shut you the fuck up. Here, have Ziggler too you cunts..'

It won't happen. They can barely scrape together 3 hours of Raw as it is.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

I'm guessing he'll book Reigns VS Kane/Show in a handicap match at Fast Lane. That'll be a treat, eh?

You don't know how much I want this to happen. The fans need putting in their place.

Who wins in this scenario? Vince might have a quick chuckle for a day, then it's back to worrying about the Network numbers. It's a hideous mindset.

Me. The fans getting butthurt over Reigns is the highlight of WWE at the minute.

I love whenever I see some call for the attitude era to be brought back, like it was a conscious decision to do it in the first place. They're usually the same kind of fans who would have put the belt on Paul London if they had the book

The thing about the attitude era nutcases is that TNA demonstrated perfectly what it would be like today yet it wasn't like there was a huge demand for that variety of 'edgier' wrestling.

Watching Mania 17 last night and it really reminded me of the stuff TNA were doing. Crazy stunts, loads of gimmicks, most matches were a variation of a hardcore/anything goes type match. It's great in moderation but I'd hate it if modern wrestling was like that again.

With the personality of a custard cream.

I saw a comment somewhere recently (can't for the life of me recall what story it was connected to) but it was someone complaint that they don't do fatal four way tag team ladder matches anymore. Doesn't matter that the last time they did it Joey Mercury had his face caved in, dam WWE ! PG SUX!

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

I saw a comment somewhere recently (can't for the life of me recall what story it was connected to) but it was someone complaint that they don't do fatal four way tag team ladder matches anymore. Doesn't matter that the last time they did it Joey Mercury had his face caved in, dam WWE ! PG SUX!

They've done Money In The Bank with 8 competitors many times since then.

There's a lot of talk on the net that this announcement does have somrthing to do with Ambrose. If so I don't really see why that would shake the WWE Universe to its core, as Triple H puts it.

Maybe Bosco could drop us a few hints.

Edited by Glass Smash