The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

The idea that Paul Burchill should be main eventing WWE is somewhat memorable for its stupidity, and it seems like it would've been you because you're the type who will always blame Evil Vince when your darlings aren't winning the world title every night.

You still clearly have trouble reading what I actually write and so just make up shit in your own head. An utter waste of time as always. The UKFF broken record from 2005.

I don't get the spoiler parts of it being free at all. If you wanted it surprise free, then you should have bought ppv. If you did buy it and then picked raw to watch first, of course the results where going to be given. If you didn't buy ppv, and them got it free on raw, then good for you

They weren't doing it as a fuck you to anyone. There was a massive storm, transport was cancelled, and we got some of the rumble for free. If you paid for it the night before, you still got it before raw showed it. Sky are the ones losing out, not the fans who still got what they paid for.

• Moderators

I hate the world we live in some days. Its easy to see why they did it. I miss when people just accepted that shit happens and didn't chase any compo they could get. They usually she the boxing ppvs a few days later on sky sports and I don't see the same action when they do that.

That's how I look at it too. Some people just like to moan.

Not really. People don't mind it being free after a fair window of several days. It's the way it's always been, and also Sky and inDemand and whoever are still trying to sell encore presentations. 24 hours is far too soon after paying a recently increased £20 or whatever. It's not liking to moan at all, it's not being made to feel like an idiot for buying something and good customer service. There's several reasons for years the companies have shown stills for the week following a PPV rather than moving images.

I can totally understand why the companies would be pissed, but for the fans, I feel like there's a ton of difference between a live PPV and a televised show where you're literally told who wins right before they air the match. One of the biggest draws about PPV is watching something live, yeah?

So people shouldn't feel aggrieved that they paid £20 for something given away for free the next night? A Yes or No will do.

Edited by PowerButchi

My reasons for getting my refund was because I paid money for something advertised as "exclusively on Sky Box Office".  Then I wake up this morning to see the rumble and the world title match on Raw.  That's the main selling points of the show broadcast again on a channel package I'm already paying for.  I thought that was unfair so I asked for my money back.  They then offered me the 6 months free as a good will gesture, that I didn't even ask for.  Wasn't complaining for the sake of it.  They could have done what other countries did and broadcast something different like the PW Torch app reported.  

Yes, they should feel aggrieved.

No, they shouldn't get refunds. They got what they paid for.

If you agree that people should feel aggrieved, how can you not agree they deserve refunds?  A load of people buy the PPV to watch after school or work on the Monday, so it's not all about watching live. Sky are probably within their right to tell people to fuck off, I can't find anything that mentions box office exclusivity periods, But why would they? They want to keep these customers happy.

SKY are under no obligation to give refunds. They delivered the PPV live as advertised. WWE sticking it on free TV to fill up time is beyond SKY's control

Did everyone who bought ECW Hardcore Heaven 99 demand a refund when they showed RVD v Jerry Lynn the following week on TNN?

When Box Office first started, when it was primarily for boxing, the fight was usually shown on Sky Sports for free a few days later in the middle of the week, you were paying to get it live as it happened