The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Yeah she's dreadful on the mic. It's like she picked up on all her Dad's bad habits but absolutely none of his good ones. Which is weird because I'm rewatching the McMahon/Helmsley era and she was really fucking good back then. 

Also, I love DA BIG GUY but I wish Ryback would stop doing that rubbish splash off the middle rope. When he had Harper up with one arm and did Feed Me More with the other though that was perfect.

I don't think Reigns beating Bryan will piss people off as much as most of you think. The fans started to side with Roman at the end and there were audible boos when Bryan said he was going to beat him for the WM slot. Reigns was booked perfectly last night and if they keep booking him like that they'll not need to worry about fan reaction against anybody.

He lost to the Big Show. Hardly being booked perfectly. The fans were into him as soon as his music hit and they were rewarded with Big Show beating him with a choke slam that everyone kicks out of.

You're right, but I had totally forgotten that with how awesome he was at the end.

I don't know if it was just a lack of subtlety or him not knowing how to react in the stupid position he was put in but I was definitely getting a whiney bitch heel vibe from Reigns in the opening segment.

Sheamus to reveal himself as Authority enforcer #128 at Fastlane and take out D-Bry.

• Paid Members

He lost to the Big Show. Hardly being booked perfectly. The fans were into him as soon as his music hit and they were rewarded with Big Show beating him with a choke slam that everyone kicks out of.

You're right, but I had totally forgotten that with how awesome he was at the end.

That was the point really. I was stunned they put Show overall him, even with interference, but in fairness they did make sure he got his heat back so as not to damage him. In the end I thought it worked out well.

• Paid Members

I don't know if it was just a lack of subtlety or him not knowing how to react in the stupid position he was put in but I was definitely getting a whiney bitch heel vibe from Reigns in the opening segment.

Yep, I thought the same and I think it was down to his facials. He should've looked more pissed off and less "But whyyyyyy". But hey, at least he didn't look like Dolph Ziggler does in these situations, with his sadface and gaping arsehole.

That was the point really. I was stunned they put Show overall him, even with interference, but in fairness they did make sure he got his heat back so as not to damage him. In the end I thought it worked out well.

WTF!!  You can't job him out to the Big Show, then think you can erase that damage with a good closing segment  Here's a novel concept!!  Why don't you put him strongly over the Big Show, then strongly in the final segment.  Your meant to be preparing the guy for Brock Lesnar!  You DO NOT have him losing to TBS!  It's not fucking rocket science!

WTF!!  You can't job him out to the Big Show, then think you can erase that damage with a good closing segment  Here's a novel concept!!  Why don't you put him strongly over the Big Show, then strongly in the final segment.  Your meant to be preparing the guy for Brock Lesnar!  You DO NOT have him losing to TBS!  It's not fucking rocket science!