The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I'd guess they're sowing the seeds for a Reigns turn at WrestleMania and siding with Heyman. I don't think this is their attempt to get the crowd behind Reigns as they realise Bryan is the last person to put him against to achieve that if he is winning.

I don't think the crowd are going to shit on the main event at Mania. A lot of them will shit on Reigns, sure, but they'll side massively with Brock, who has already given the crowd a reason to get behind him (which they duly did at the Rumble) due to his feud with Rollins. I don't see this being a Brock/Goldberg reaction.

Big Show beating Reigns, interference or not, in the opening match is not good. Reigns looks like a right chump after tonight.

The only other option they've got is 'expensive option C'. Which starts with throwing a lot of money at The Rock and ends with Reigns losing at Fast Lane someway, and then blaming The Rock. Let him go over Rock at Wrestlemania and then chase Bryan afterwards.

They've put themselves in a funny little corner. Again.

• Paid Members

That's actually a very good and viable plan B, and probably the only one I can think of where Reigns can still be a huge star soon without winning the title. A win over The Rock would be massive, arguably bigger than winning the title. A strong, dominant run afterwards leading to a title win at Summerslam could work.

Eurgh.

If Dolph 'don't even come out to my own music on Raw' Ziggler settles the Fast Lane main event, and thus the Wrestlemania main event, I'll vomit.

If you insist on doing something shit like that, I'd at least have it be Ambrose (or Rusev, if he wasn't tied up with Cena). Ambrose was in the final 4 of the Rumble and could probably do with a heel turn.

Zigglers not going to change, heel or face. He is what he is.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Not surprised it's Reigns vs. Bryan, absolutely what I expected.

Great Raw, I thought. The show is always better when it has a story running through it and a main event to build to that people care about. Rollins and Bryan delivered a cracking match. Was a great crowd too. I know some people like a crowd who've torrented a bit of ECW and fancy getting themselves over but the shows always benefit from a proper crowd who love the babyfaces and hate the heels. Great reactions for Bryan, Reigns, Cena and Ambrose and excellent heat for Rollins, Rusev and The Authority.

The Rusev flag unfurling moment was brilliant. If it was a genuine blooper then his quick thinking is to be admired.

Really nice to see some matches that felt fresh too. When Steph was punishing the unfired trio, it was brilliant to see them put into matches that didn't involve fucking Kane and the fucking Big Show. It also got me thinking that the top end of the roster has some decent depth at the moment. There is so much to work with after WM. If only they'd put more effort into giving some of these mid-card matches some focus.

shows always benefit from a proper crowd who love the babyfaces and hate the heels. Great reactions for Bryan, Reigns, Cena and Ambrose and excellent heat for Rollins, Rusev and The Authority.

Havent seen Raw but this ^^^, obviously spot on. Dont pander to the clowns who still call Bryan Daniel 'AmDrag'. Thats the best thing about NXT, you get the old school feeling... Owens despite being the newest big indie darling gets the heat he should be getting, ruining Sami Zayn's moment, the b*stard. 

• Paid Members

Is that the first time that Reigns has been pinned since The Shield break-up ? And by the sodding plodding big show!

And having said that, I can't remember if he was pinned during that time either. I'm sure he will have but I just don't recall

He was definitely pinned in a weird handicap match on Raw where Triple H put The Shield (despite being heels) against 8 or so babyfaces. I think one of the Usos picked up the win on Reigns. Very good match if I recall, but strange booking.

• Paid Members

Dont pander to the clowns who still call Bryan Daniel 'AmDrag'. 

Here's a question, is there actually a belief that Bryan's only so over because he's an "indy darling"? Because I never watched any of his stuff on the indies and I think he's great, purely on the basis of what he's done in WWE. I assume I can't be the only one but it possibly is indicative that I like an underdog story.

I've not finished reading all the posts since this morning, but I have just read about turning Reigns heel and turning Ambrose heel.  Are we discussing putting The Shield back together here then, all as heels?  I wouldn't mind seeing that actually.  Put them in multi man matchups.  Maybe have Ambrose win the US title, and Rollins and Reigns win the Tag Titles.  That could be good.  Right?

• Moderators

Daniel Bryan's well transcended that, that's clear if you ask me. He gets reactions from all portions of the audience.

Daniel Bryan's well transcended that, that's clear if you ask me. He gets reactions from all portions of the audience.

• Paid Members

If there is such a belief then it's just plain wrong. Bryan being over has nothing to do with him being a former indy darling. WrestleMania and everything leading up to that point (going back as early as his feud with Sheamus) is a testament to the fact he's over with everyone.

Edited by PunkStep

Here's a question, is there actually a belief that Bryan's only so over because he's an "indy darling"? Because I never watched any of his stuff on the indies and I think he's great, purely on the basis of what he's done in WWE. I assume I can't be the only one but it possibly is indicative that I like an underdog story.

I dont get it either, alot of the times a guy that wrestled before wwe and someone likes him we get the 'indy darling' tag, I saw some of Bryan but none of Rollins, Cesaro or Ambrose (same goes for nxt 'darlings') but I'm a fan of there wwe work regardless where they worked or if it 'upsets the establishment'

There seems to be too much focus on what the other forums are posting and getting upset about, if you dont like them kinda fans dont wind yourself up by reading them and be happy this place is different

I dont get it either, alot of the times a guy that wrestled before wwe and someone likes him we get the 'indy darling' tag, I saw some of Bryan but none of Rollins, Cesaro or Ambrose (same goes for nxt 'darlings') but I'm a fan of there wwe work regardless where they worked or if it 'upsets the establishment'

There seems to be too much focus on what the other forums are posting and getting upset about, if you dont like them kinda fans dont wind yourself up by reading them and be happy this place is different.