The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

That was maybe the best reaction to a cheap city-specific diss there’s ever been. What a mad reaction, and Elias and Owens struggled to deal with it. It felt like they had to get the Cena stuff over so couldn’t do much to cut things short or respond properly to the fans.

• Paid Members

Considering how massive that roster is that Harmy posted in his thread the other day, an incredible amount of time on this Raw was split between six guys. Can't blame them. The Ambrose will he/won't he is good. The rest I'm not so into. I'd be more into it if they binned Ziggler and we had Strowman and McIntyre running roughshod.

Never heard a reaction like the crowd to Elias & Owens. That was amazing. Agree though, it seemed to overwhelm them.

On one hand, I'm glad the Taker/Kane stuff is self-contained because they'd only smash up some youngsters anyway but again the message at the end is that these guys, who have nothing much left, are the real stars. It's very WCW.

Someone is very high on Konnor from the Ascension all of a sudden. Baffling. Revival losing in 50/50 hell is disappointing too.

Ruby / Ronda was a really good match I thought. One of the few things on the show I didn't skip through.

So, Drave Maverick no longer dressing like AOP [eurgh, just call them the Authors of Pain for God's sake!] and busting out a leather jacket makes him look like a proper manager so that, as DDP used to say, is a good thing.

It's been said before Elias is awesome isn't he? It's the little things he says and does - some of his responses to the boos were brilliant and he is clearly not afraid to improvise. He just has 'it' in my opinion.

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

It's been said before Elias is awesome isn't he? It's the little things he says and does - some of his responses to the boos were brilliant and he is clearly not afraid to improvise. He just has 'it' in my opinion.

He needs to bump into The Rock at Mania. Preferably in the ring.

• Paid Members

For those wanting a bit of background on why the crowd got so hostile off a simple wrestling 'sports team' insult;

Seattle lost their much beloved basketball team, the Seattle Super Sonics, in 2008 due to financial disputes involving their home arena.

The team was sold to an Oklahoma-based investment company in 2006 under the guise of keeping everything running whilst trying to secure a new Seattle-based venue (or fix up the current venue). Fans were told, both by the investment company and Seattle's mayor, that a move to Oklahoma would be highly unlikely and that they had until at least 2010 to locate a suitable arena.

In 2008 the team were relocated to Oklahoma City as they failed to find a new venue. There have been lawsuits and attempts to start a new team/buy an existing franchise but it all just feels like a pipe dream. 

Edited by Accident Prone

• Paid Members

I’ve not seen the show yet but I’m happy to hear Shawn has shaved it all off. He couldn’t be making a comeback and wrestling with that Homer Simpson hair he’s been sporting since cutting the ponytail off. 

Elias' line was great. Roman's boos after beating The Undertaker - legendary but THIS, to me, is still the best trolling of an audience/absolute HATRED for somebody I have seen in the modern era.
HBK, during his criminally short heel run in 2005, returning to the site of the screw job, Montreal and masterfully taunting the crowd to absolutely despise his guts.

'Who's you Daddy, Montreal!'

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Elias is currently trending on Twitter.
Vince will be doing cartwheels.

If Vince could still do cartwheels he'd have wrestled Roman on PPV by now.