The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Watched that Elias / Owens segment.  Fantastic.  Elias's knowing smirk after his delivery was top notch.  Also great to hear Detlef Schrempf get a mention on commentary by the woman commentating.  He and Shawn Kemp were my favourite forward line in the NBA at the time.

Gary "The Glove" Payton  was part of that Sonics team as well. The playoff finals against Chicago that year were amazing.

Also @air_raid the first Starrcade was in 1983, so Starrcade '93 was the tenth anniversary.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

I have to say, this teased Shield break up is one of the most interesting stories WWE has done in a long time, I'm absolutely loving it, proper cliff hanger stuff that is forcing me to tune in next week and see what happens. I feel Raw in the main has been pretty awful recently but they are hitting it out of the park on this, Dean is playing a blinder.

12 minutes ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

I have to say, this teased Shield break up is one of the most interesting stories WWE has done in a long time, I'm absolutely loving it, proper cliff hanger stuff that is forcing me to tune in next week and see what happens. I feel Raw in the main has been pretty awful recently but they are hitting it out of the park on this, Dean is playing a blinder.

Which week did this Shield dissension stuff start? Haven't been keeping up for a while, but I love me some Ambrose. Would be good to catch up on this story.

• Awards Moderator

Nice to see the full nelson make a comeback. 

It occurs to me they've spent the past year with an absent champ. As soon as they get the belt on a full-timer, they lump him with a stable so they can forego title defenses for multi man tags. Baffling. 

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

It occurs to me they've spent the past year with an absent champ. As soon as they get the belt on a full-timer, they lump him with a stable so they can forego title defenses for multi man tags. Baffling. 

I don't want title defences on tv to be honest. Just for the champ to be there to help the build for the next title match on ppv, which he definitely will be on.

33 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Plus he's already defended it twice on TV since he won it, against Balor & Corbin.

Was that classed as a "double turn" with Lashley/Owens?

Edited by The King of Old School