The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

Was that classed as a "double turn" with Lashley/Owens?

Not sure about that. It wasn't subtle the way they turned Lashley with Rush being obnoxious but not sure if they'll turn Owens. I want him to be a baby but that should be a big time act, not a midcard feud with Lashley.

I really like Balor and Becky together. I'd like to them develop that beyond the MMC because it makes both more interesting.

Bella turn was coming given the rumours but was well done and served to piss of Ronda without harming her. Loved Morgan being fired up for the start of the 6 man. Don't see that enough these days.

Liked the Conquistador angle. The backstage bit with Heath Slater was clever because it seemed obvious the Conquistador would be him. Until he hit the German. Kurt looked gassed backstage though after just that bit of effort.

There's a real feel of desperation about the use of the old names on the shows. DX, Taker, Lita, Trish. It's very late WCW. With a story told right, it could feel massive having a legend return for another run but it just feels so gratuitous. And let's be fair, it is.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, The Dart said:

One of the guys in that battle royal was (apparently) Flash Flanagan!  Finally makes his main roster debut after 22 years in OVW.

He was on Raw years ago against Brian Christopher.

• Paid Members

Great surprise to see Egotistico Fantastico in that battle royal! I thought he was going to be a break out indy star in 2009 and make his way towards WWE but, for whatever reason, he dropped the gimmick and shortly after that dropped off the face of the Earth it seemed. Ah well, a decade later and he's made it to the big time. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, The Dart said:

One of the guys in that battle royal was (apparently) Flash Flanagan!  Finally makes his main roster debut after 22 years in OVW.

There’s a twitter page called the local competitor and they name the jobbers that appear on raw/smackers/nxt. It was someone called Roy Flash Gordon not Flash Flanagan. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

There’s a twitter page called the local competitor and they name the jobbers that appear on raw/smackers/nxt. It was someone called Roy Flash Gordon not Flash Flanagan. 

image.png.9c2979ec8f5d37cb2c7870cc791628a0.png

image.png.8f6d5d7055da96334e5a680e7fd20dd8.png

Call me Sherlock but not the same guy.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

What a wonderful account! Thanks for this!

27 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

Roy Gordon was in it.  Flash Flanagan was also in it.

You know what I'd love? It's some bad booking or whatever but for Daniel Bryan to get his R.E.S.P.E.C.T match with his old trainer only to have AJ challenge him for the honour to wrestle HBK and then proceed to cheat to get the 'Mania match.