The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, The King of Old School said:

Yeah you have to think if this was the other way around then Liv Morgans days would be numbered.

They still might be if she doesn't keep her mouth shut and make sure to tweet graciously about accidents happen and no hard feelings etc. Anything that might exacerbate the level of backlash Bella is already receiving could be catastrophic for her long term prospects.

If Brie wasn’t Daniel Bryan’s wife, would she be getting the ‘dangerous worker tag’ rather than being defended by fans online such is their hypocrisy.

A couple of years back on an Ireland date, they did a match between Sheamus and Balor. Sheamo kicked Finn a bit hard in the head, and they did the tests and he was fine a few days later. But that didn’t stop a stream of “sheamus is dangerous, he should be fired” comments akin to Kay Burley making Peter Andre cry. But you just know if it was the other way round, all you’ll have heard “Finn works a physical style, accidents happen, it was Sheamus’ fault anyway”

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Remember when Ken Kennedy kept fucking everything up and hurting people, so they happily binned him off? Where was the rallying then?

He was as easy cut on account of being an utter penis. And being WWE there's (wrongly) a difference between injuring a Randy Orton or a Liv Morgan. Plus Orton had no fear of alienating himself or losing his spot by going "Seriously, fuck this guy." 

There's a whole Universe worth of "towing the line" at play here. I'm baffled as to why it's spread to fans though. I guess a fuckton of idiots don't want to jeopardize the next season of Total Bellas. Or its easier to blame the blonde "rookie."

I was kind of under the assumption that it's Bella fans and not neck beards that are defending her on social media. They have their own separate following of fairly recently converted fans who go to the shows with a zeal akin more to a pop show, defending your favorites at all costs, rather than paying attention to the nuances of pretend scrapping. 

• Paid Members

Funnily enough they could actually spin this and use it as part of the forthcoming Nikki/Ronda angle for Evolution if that’s still in their planning. Both Bellas can give it large on the mic about how people underestimate how dangerous they are etc and how THEY are actually the baddest women on the planet. Nobody in their right mind would believe them but that’s the point, in a sense. This in turn will only further piss off Rousey and add some more intrigue to that bout. Turning something legit into an angle? How vogue!

• Paid Members

I just think there's a lot of dishonesty from certain fans, and a lot of ugly rhetoric that only really comes out when a female wrestler gets injured or, in some rarer cases, a wrestler that's unpopular with the "internet" crowd - and Brie hits both categories. 

Nakamura, in the space of a couple of months, fucked up Samoa Joe's jaw, and did a right number on Austin Aries' face, both with his finisher - a move he'd been performing for years, and would be expected to perform every night. And that move, like @air_raid described Brie's kicks, was "one athlete aiming strikes at another, on their knees and defenceless". Yet I don't recall anyone accusing Shinsuke of being dangerous, or rushing to YouTube to critique his "botch". 

Perhaps it's right to say that, in amongst everyone defending Brie, there are few people supporting Liv - but the same is true the other way around, plenty of people are attacking Brie, but very few of those are rushing to lend supportive words to Liv Morgan. Fans can be very picky about when they decide to find mistakes unforgivable, and here it's as much an excuse to rag on the Bellas as anything else.

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

Just seen the Lio Rush segment.

He is beyond awful.

I want him to fail purely because of that crime against selling involving the table and ladder. Fuck off forever.