The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I feel bad for Brie Bella. It must be awful to come back and continuously fuck up like this. However, there comes a point when you can't deny that there's a pattern emerging here. Either stop her having matches altogether until she can sort out whatever the problem is, or at least tell her to stop wrestling like she's in CZW in 2003. She doesn't need to be doing suicide dives or stiff kicks. Everyone said a few weeks ago that Brie was going to seriously hurt either herself or her opponents, they didn't listen, and now poor Liv Morgan is getting legitimately knocked out on live TV.  She's a liability.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Brie Bella awful

Boiled down a touch.

Seriously, she needs to fuck off. I don't particularly like Nikki but at least she seems safe.

• Awards Moderator

Brie is an absolute mess for sure, but rookie Liv needs to not slump mid-assault. I like that Brie goes back to finish the job.

Follow the account above for more Bellatrocities. 

Edited by Onyx2

"Nobody paid to watch you bump your gums" is the best line in a long time, from Roman Reigns. 

Also that new signature intro:

Guess whose coming back, brother?

• Paid Members

Dean's inner torment is exactly what this Shield run needs. I was mortified at the prospect of this 6-man rivalry lasting as long as something like Survivor Series, but the change in approach last night with a sprinkling of soap opera has completely turned it around for me. They need to continue to play with Drew's emotions on the other side as well and then we've got some fun episodes of TV ahead.

Great tag title match and a fun main event too - I'd liked to see them make AOP regular flunkies for Corbin. I quite like the idea of the Revival being an ass-kicking babyface team that pays homage to some great tag team wrestling moves from years gone by. 

Brie is an absolute disgrace. Keep her on the outside rooting for Nikki so they can promote their nonsense reality shows and YouTube channels but otherwise it's just legitimately dangerous now. 

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

• Paid Members

I get there's load upside to keeping the Bellas, but they reek of the Diva era which WWE are trying to leave behind and it almost feels regressive when they're on TV.

Good looking but there's sod all else there. Especially, Brie. 

Watching the clip back, I'm not sure any of that can go on Liv Morgan, to be honest. It looks like she was leaning in to sell, and if you've got a pair of eyes in your head you shouldn't then look down and kick that person straight in the face. Seems like she got caught in the chin first, then lolled a bit because of that and got the full whack. 

It's just shocking control. Brie shouldn't be working matches. It's not even like she needs to. As personalities they're undeniably over. 

Whether Ruby should be getting in receipts is another matter.

Edited by Gay as FOOK

• Paid Members

I’m reserving judgment on the Ambrose stuff.

On one had, I should welcome any type of soap opera drama. The worst thing about their current TV product, Raw especially, is that it’s seemingly written by a smart fan from 2004, wrongly believing that the ratio of in-ring action to storylines and promos should be about 10:1.

On the other hand though, it does my head in that the only storyline they ever write for tag teams or factions is endless dissension. Not only is it so fucking lazy, but it completely kills any drama whenever teams finally do split up. Rusev and Aiden English is the perfect example. It’s impossible to care about them splitting up because it’s never even felt like they were a proper team, having been teasing this dissension and having problems with each other for what feels like years.

Same goes for Drew and Ziggler, actually. Whilst I want Drew to eventually break away and become the main event star he’s proving he can be, it’s a bt early, isn’t it? How long have him and Ziggler been together? A few months? 

Also, I could do with less of the snide backstage chats. Heels can do it because they’re heels, but should Seth really be gossiping and trying to drive a wedge between Drew and Ziggler? Hardly the move of a good guy. Their inability to write babyfaces or recognise snide behaviour when they script it themselves continues. 

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Foalie said:

Am i seeing that right?! Auto-cue for a promo?! 

https://i.imgur.com/wpEMCb8.png

I think the idea is live close captioning so people with hearing problems can still attend and follow the shows. It actually seems like quite a progressive idea. I’ve no idea, do other live forms of entertainment use it?