The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

One of the quick cut YouTube channels (Wrestling Reality, I think) had the entire "dark" segment including the 6 man and an Elias concert at the end. I presume someone picked it up from the satellite feed back to the US.

1 hour ago, DJM said:

Not sure what version of Raw you were watching, but there was no Brock match or 6 man tag in the main event this week. Raw ended with Lashley/Elias/Owens.

Meant to type Braun, not sure why I've typed Brock!

It was wrestling reality, around the 27:00 minute mark

Edited by cobra_gordo

• Paid Members

Roman got booed against Jinder Mahal. Deary me. I don't know if that says more about Roman, or about the UK crowd for not booing both men and instead cheering Jinder. 

Are they going with Nia Vs Rousey now so that Rousey can make her big comeback in time for the Royal Rumble next year? 

That was just a completely filler show. Owens Vs Rollins was the best thing on it. Jinder Mahal was a valiant babyface, fighting against terrible odds, and Roman was a whiney, sneaky bastard. Sami Zayn had a good promo, but this bit next week with the sisters could descend into the annals of wrestlecrap if they aren't careful. 

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Is there anybody out there clamoring to see Roman v Jinder for anything other than how bad the crowd is going to shit all over it?

In Chicago, I’d not be astounded to see backs turned en masse or similar.

The Greatest Royal Rumble trophy going for a burton was by far the best thing about this show.

• Paid Members

I could get my head around Nia challenging Rousey, lets find out who the better person is etc, even though their delivery wasn't great. But Charlotte, for fuck's sake. It wasn't pretty to being with but she just destroys that. 

Edited by Fatty Facesitter
Charlotte, pleb.

That Nia Jax / Ronda Rousey / Charlotte scene was THE most cringeworthy and most awkward conversation i have ever seen in my life. And i've watched 20 years of wrestling! I cannot believe how badly they were acting, even if Charlotte wasn't there it would still have been awkward as shit, but my god, words cannot describe how uncomfortable i felt wathcing it

• Paid Members

I don't know if it was because he came out and stood next to a floater like Dolph, but you can fully see (these days) why Vince fell in love with Drew McIntyre. I'm not his biggest fan, but he looks the part (these days).

Matt Hardy telling the crowd to give his opponent a standing ovation was pretty funny. I've completely tuned out of Matt's stuff, but it's goofy things like this that make his Broken character so entertaining.

Aside from that, yes, Raw was woeful.

And Ebb is correct. You wonder what the casual Rousey fans makes of that.

Edited by ColinBollocks

- I have an obligatory match so i pick you. 
- nah i couldn't do that, i haven't earned it, there are people above me
- well i'm picking you to be my opponent
- oh okay, um, thank you, guess i will just have to beat you then and take that title
- woooooooo

Jesus, that's about the jist of it, and if my eyes could bleed, they would

• Paid Members

The worst bit is its not even someONE it's bloody loads of people. They have dozens of writers, producers and people in positions of authority, it got through all of them, the participants themselves and then Vince OK'd in. Simply unbelievable.