The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Not much to say about that one. Enjoyed Reigns spearing Jinder through that wall that was clearly a corridor with some plasterboard over the end.

Nia vs. Rousey is shit. Chummy, chummy. When we're talking about the baddest woman on the planet. Should have built to her destroying a bitch. Unless she's not winning, which would be shite. 

I couldn't quite believe how they actually scripted him to say 'well, put me in the match again and I can qualify'. Christ.

It's a shame really, because some of the stuff with Jinder was quite well put together. But it doesn't matter anymore. It's like a gelling the hair on a mole. Still a fucking mole, mate.

• Paid Members

There was something really funny about Roman searching for Jinder backstage, mumbling to himself. “Have you seen Jinder? I’m sure I’ll find him....” All whilst the people backstage completely ignored him. As an isolated moment it’d be completely forgettable, but given how he’s been scripted these past few months he’s become this weird, tragic, comedic figure. Seeing him being blanked by nobodies backstage only added to it.

He’s beyond repair. 

• Awards Moderator

Maybe it's because the fans who hate him are, in stereotype mode, all whiny and entitled, so they think if they make Roman whiny and entitled, those fans will identify with and therefore cheer him. 

I don't know anymore - it's cringeworthy just to read what he's up to on the Raw results, I can't imagine what watching him on a weekly basis these days must be like.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

11 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Nia, Charlotte and Ronda smiling because 'Yay, female empowerment!'. Eurgh.

Sami Zayn is great, isn't he?

Is there anybody out there clamoring to see Roman v Jinder for anything other than how bad the crowd is going to shit all over it?

Pretty 'm'eh' Raw this week I felt. 

A poor,meh raw in the UK?! Never been a shock...but simply put, most arent watching because there are no stories through the shows. People go on about matches and workrate...but id rather watch a bunch of sunday night heat style matches that we got in the late 90s/early 2000s but had great stories before and after

I watched a 30 minute version this morning. I'd completely forgotten they were in London last night so when Jinder was getting a face reaction I was wondering where they were filming. Chicago? New York? Philly? Nope. Trust England to cheer Jinder fucking Mahall.

Sami Zayn promo was great. He's such a brilliant bellend.

Also, was that six man tag the main event? I was pottering around this morning doing jobs with it on in the background. Caught the Brock match and then it jumped to the six man tag but it felt like someone had taped a dark match and added it to the end of the video. It was weird seeing something shot just from the hard cam and no commentary. Did I miss something?

4 hours ago, cobra_gordo said:

Also, was that six man tag the main event? I was pottering around this morning doing jobs with it on in the background. Caught the Brock match and then it jumped to the six man tag but it felt like someone had taped a dark match and added it to the end of the video. It was weird seeing something shot just from the hard cam and no commentary. Did I miss something?

Not sure what version of Raw you were watching, but there was no Brock match or 6 man tag in the main event this week. Raw ended with Lashley/Elias/Owens.

4 hours ago, cobra_gordo said:

I watched a 30 minute version this morning. I'd completely forgotten they were in London last night so when Jinder was getting a face reaction I was wondering where they were filming. Chicago? New York? Philly? Nope. Trust England to cheer Jinder fucking Mahall.

Sami Zayn promo was great. He's such a brilliant bellend.

The six man was a dark match, did you download a weird pirate copy or something?