The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

That bar scene could have been great had it been more raw. They should be thinking more the movie Nightcrawler than some slick 17 camera shoot that felt so contrived. Have a "fan" record a scuffle on his phone and do it that way, hell tmz or some divvy gossip site might pick up on it and think its real and that sheamus and cesaro are going round town whacking people. May get a bit of buzz. But no, it ended up like something out of a shite film that my local petrol station has.

Basically, it needs to look like when the APA did it back in 1999 and looked like the hardest bastards ever.

Or if they're going to film it like some shitty made for DVD movie then have some fun with it. Have Cesaro swinging people around clearing the bar out like they are a human baseball bat or something mad like that.

• Paid Members

I'm surprised a bar full of people wearing Ricky Morton/Bobby Eaton t-shirts (that is frequented by Tessa Blanchard) weren't more appreciative of a couple of WWE guys showing up.

The current Foley/Zayn angle seems like the kind of thing Foley himself might have suggested. He likes the old "I see a lot of myself in you" motif, and I also get the feel of Micky protecting Rocky by not setting him up to fight the big guns because he loves him - Foley is a big Rocky fan. They probably picked that one to go on TV over all his other suggestions for angles where the entire women's division sees him as their best friend.

Foley does his Cane Dewey delivery in every promo. I just wish someone would cane that cunt these days.

I have noticed the same thing since he has been GM.

Calm measured delivery or shaking with anger shouting, there is no in between.

• Paid Members

The thing in the bar with Sheamus & Cesaro was fun and all, but I can't help thinking they've shot their bolt creatively now and the lads will just get lost in the shuffle. Part of the attraction about them was their constant one upmanship of each other and the like. I'm sure they'll be a great team anyway, but that dynamic made them all the more entertaining in my eyes. They now either go on to become the longest reigning tag team champions, or tread water until they end up feuding again.

• Paid Members

Sasha really needs to sort her hair out, as her receding hairline is getting worse each week.

I only recently saw some photos showing that, I'd never noticed before.

It's really quite remarkable actually, she's going to end up looking like Larry David by the time she's 40

Doesn't she have a weave? Isn't that why she's showing a lot of forehead, because the hairs pulled back?

Sasha really needs to sort her hair out, as her receding hairline is getting worse each week.

I only recently saw some photos showing that, I'd never noticed before.

It's really quite remarkable actually, she's going to end up looking like Larry David by the time she's 40

Doesn't she have a weave? Isn't that why she's showing a lot of forehead, because the hairs pulled back?

I've got no idea. Is that how weaves work yeah?

That would make more sense than her hair just dramatically receding though, maybe it is just that.

• Paid Members

It was on show while she was lying flat at ringside during the match on Raw this week. That or she needs her roots doing badly. She's got a huge fod anyway by the looks of it.