The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Diesel 2.0 Big Cass.

Get someone else to play him?

Jacobs in a wig and false beard.

Nah, Jimmy Jacobs isnt tall enough.

Give him some lifts in his boots, Jericho or Aries could probably set him up with a pair.

It may only have been a smattering, but by damn, those You Screwed Bretters did a great job of highlighting why Toronto got such a brief main event the night before. It's sad for the majority that a vocal minority can't be trusted around a star like Goldberg for more than 90 seconds.

• Paid Members

Exactly. If the crowd wanted to shit on Goldberg they would have done so as soon as his music hit. They didn't. They did the opposite and went mental. They deserve a huge thumbs up for that, or maybe we all jumped to the wrong conclusion in the first place

Crowd behaviour isn't always consistent from the moment someone's music hits till the final bell. Look at how fickle the reactions to Reigns and Cena can be. If that match had gone ten minutes instead of less than two, the excitement of their entrances may have worn off and given way to "Oh yeah, we're meant to hate this guy." Unless the high drama of the match had been maintained of course, which is almost as uncommon as the brevity we saw.

The Bret chant just came off as a dismal failure once the initial awkwardness of it wore off. I think fans think about "are WWE going to allow a big show in Toronto?" more than the WWE themselves do.

Everyone's on board with Goldberg and it's just so good. Imagine if they heel booked Batista's return just as good. It's a shame that dude isn't in the part timer rotation system, although I'm delighted he's gaining ground in Hollywood.  

Up Batista.

The Bret chant just came off as a dismal failure once the initial awkwardness of it wore off. I think fans think about "are WWE going to allow a big show in Toronto?" more than the WWE themselves do.

Everyone's on board with Goldberg and it's just so good. Imagine if they heel booked Batista's return just as good. It's a shame that dude isn't in the part timer rotation system, although I'm delighted he's gaining ground in Hollywood.  

Up Batista.

Dave doesn't need WWE anymore. He's made it now. He's a fabulous man that deserves all the success he gets.

Everyone's on board with Goldberg and it's just so good. Imagine if they heel booked Batista's return just as good. It's a shame that dude isn't in the part timer rotation system, although I'm delighted he's gaining ground in Hollywood.

Up Batista.

Dave doesn't need WWE anymore. He's made it now. He's a fabulous man that deserves all the success he gets.

Dwayne didn't need WWE anymore in 2011, but they booked him more or less correctly and it went down brilliantly - I for one would be gutted if we've seen the last of Batista in WWE.

Only caught the last hour of the show but really enjoyed the main event, much more so than Hell in a Cell. Also almost liked the Sheamus/Cesaro skit, the acting was a bit off though (it's wrestling, I know). Back in the days of APA bar brawls you'd be like "yeah, fuck em up!" but watching this I couldn't help but think to myself "Gosh, they're going to face a hefty punishment from management. And the police."