The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

How bran damaged do we reckon Foley is?

Serious question.

He has acknowledged forgetting things etc. in the past.

All those chair shots and concussions must have had some effect.

He was having an argument with a fan in twitter DMs about the use of Summer Rae last month, he's off his rocker

Womens match was decent. Had the Jumping Bomb Angels, who got over big time with the crowd and Jesse Ventura on commentary.

Was it fuck. I know that your an over-apologist about anything involving women in wrestling to the point of parody, but decent doesn't stretch to matches including Dawn Marie and Donna Christanello.

Both of whom were in the match for about a minute each.

Sherri, the JBAs and the Glamour Girls made it a decent match, in my opinion. Not giving it 5 stars or anything daft like that.

Womens match was decent. Had the Jumping Bomb Angels, who got over big time with the crowd and Jesse Ventura on commentary.

Was it fuck. I know that your an over-apologist about anything involving women in wrestling to the point of parody, but decent doesn't stretch to matches including Dawn Marie and Donna Christanello.

Both of whom were in the match for about a minute each.

Sherri, the JBAs and the Glamour Girls made it a decent match, in my opinion. Not giving it 5 stars or anything daft like that.

I have to agree with Butch on this one. Other than the Bomb Angels the match was rubbish imo.

The final couple of minutes is all that's worth watching.

• Awards Moderator

Surprised no Raw chatter yet. Did tiger_rick's Sky box go on the blink?

Not a bad show I thought. Charlotte did a great speech.

They're starting to figure out how to book Nia Jax and Braun so there's another positive. Shame Zayn is used as a JTTS, I'd hoped there'd be more around the IC match.

I hope that Enzo nude spot gets some attention, it was pretty funny. And them shilling the Shopzone was perfect.

The sooner Cruiserweights are on their own show, the better. It's such a clunky fit in the middle of Raw, yet on it's own the CWC was perfect. With the right crowd and the tighter setting I think it'll look good again.

Great kick-off from Goldberg, and Kevin Owens & Jericho's talky spot was fantastic. Not a word from camp Brock though, is he radio silent until the week before WrestleMania now?

• Paid Members

Just watched the highlights of the Highlight Reel.

Whats the point of banning Jericho and Reigns from ringside and then making the match no DQ?

I assume this will never mean anything, but in theory there should be differing consequences for the guys in the match (they can't be DQed for interference) and the guys who are banned from ringside (they can be disciplined for defying the ban.)