The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Womens match was decent. Had the Jumping Bomb Angels, who got over big time with the crowd and Jesse Ventura on commentary.

It's alright for the era. The JBA are the only really good thing about it. The big tag is a classic. Opener and main are full of stars. Women's is the least discussed though.

Womens match was decent. Had the Jumping Bomb Angels, who got over big time with the crowd and Jesse Ventura on commentary.

It's alright for the era. The JBA are the only really good thing about it. The big tag is a classic. Opener and main are full of stars. Women's is the least discussed though.

Just realised we're having this discussion in the wrong thread, I've been terrible at putting stuff in the right threads recently but aye I will go for that women's match I expect

Foley's just so....bothersome now. He does the Enzo running man thing, it's a bit like 'dont hurt yourself Mick' but it was mildly amusing I suppose, but THEN like a kid at the playground he's like 'hey did ya see me?' and does it again, looking like a right knob

How bran damaged do we reckon Foley is?

Serious question.

He has acknowledged forgetting things etc. in the past.

All those chair shots and concussions must have had some effect.

As soon as I read this, the first thing that came to mind was that video Triple H did of Mankind/Cactus Jack losing his memory. 

How bran damaged do we reckon Foley is?

Serious question.

He has acknowledged forgetting things etc. in the past.

All those chair shots and concussions must have had some effect.

Bran damage would ruin your bowels, not your memory

Was there any interaction between Lesnar and Randy Orton on this show? I've just watched their match from Summerslam and that ending doesn't seem like the sort of thing Orton would just forget about the next time he and Brock were in the same building.

The blow off to this was actually at a house show in Chicago at the end of September. Mad to put the rematch on a house show, but that's WWE for you. Lesnar won.

• Moderators

Was it fuck. I know that your an over-apologist about anything involving women in wrestling to the point of parody, but decent doesn't stretch to matches including Dawn Marie and Donna Christanello.