The actual proper Wrestlemania 29 Thread

Up Chuck

• Paid Members

Yeah the Croydon one. I've only been to A Place In Space once and found their comic book selection lacking. I'll just stick to online ordering. Any shop that is anti-Mizark will not get a penny from me.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It honestly boggles my mind how anyone can so definitely consider Menry rubbish. It just has to be some bizarre close minded stubbornness in refusing to admit the Menry they once watched today is as awesome as he is. You can't help but be entertained by the incredible, dominating presence he beholds these days. Not to mention his epic, almighty trash talking.

Burn that place to the ground LaGooch.

When I say stacked I mean full of shit that doesn't matter. And pointing to early wrestle manias is hardly something as a shining example!

Hardly. There are two matches on the pay-per-view that don't matter/warrant it, and they're both inoffensive tag matches with comedy characters that give some levity to the card.

• Paid Members

That does look pretty damn impressive. The way Wrestlemania looks & feels is very important to me, and that should do the job.

Given the timing of his arrival on Twitter I was expecting the reveal of to be "April Fool! LOL! Vince isn't really on Twitter - but buy Wrestlemania anyway!" so this is a doubly-pleasant surprise.

Damn, that's spectacular. It's all going to look brilliant - apart from those wretched ring-ropes!

Will we getting some daylight? I love those outdoor shows that start off light with the sun setting after an hour or two.

Archived