The actual proper Wrestlemania 29 Thread

Up Chuck

Fandango just randomly interrupted the press conference, said his name and danced off. The man is brilliant.

He had a new dancer with him as well, looked like Summer Rae from NXT.

Yes it was Summer Rae from NXT

Brilliant, she's absolutely gorgeous. Lovely girl.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fandango just randomly interrupted the press conference, said his name and danced off. The man is brilliant.

He had a new dancer with him as well, looked like Summer Rae from NXT.

Who has been his valet/dancer since his debut?

• Paid Members
I think he's just had randoms. I haven't recognised any of them from NXT anyway.

The first few weeks it changed each time, so I'd imagine they've been pro dancers from the local area hired for the purpose.

The latest one stuck around a few weeks which I was very much enjoying, sad to see her go. Summer is fine though, and gives them the option of sticking her in matches.

Loved it when Cena described Punk as a "rather average looking pedestrian" at the press conference :laugh: after he decided to wear an Antonio Cesaro shirt on stage.

Yeah, that made me laugh. Punk's fucking desperate to be a clever dick by wearing Cabana or Cesaro t-shirts, so I'm glad Cena called him out on it. Everyone else had dressed well except for him.

• Paid Members
Loved it when Cena described Punk as a "rather average looking pedestrian" at the press conference :laugh: after he decided to wear an Antonio Cesaro shirt on stage.

Yeah, that made me laugh. Punk's fucking desperate to be a clever dick by wearing Cabana or Cesaro t-shirts, so I'm glad Cena called him out on it. Everyone else had dressed well except for him.

Might be wrong here, but I thought he was wearing it because Cesaro isn't booked for Sunday?

Might be wrong here, but I thought he was wearing it because Cesaro isn't booked for Sunday?

Going off what everyone else says. To be honest does it matter much that Cesaro isn't on the card? There's a whole bunch of people who aren't on the card and i mean Barrett Vs Miz is on the pre-show which has had some build up compared to Cesaro Vs no one

Archived