The actual proper Wrestlemania 29 Thread

Up Chuck

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Might be wrong here, but I thought he was wearing it because Cesaro isn't booked for Sunday?

Wearing your crap mate's T-shirts to protest that they don't have a WrestleMania match/job with WWE is being a clever dick.

Just checking!

• Paid Members

Cena actually did turn heel at the press conference. How strange is that? I'd have thought they would have waited until WrestleMania. Giving away a big moment like that is throwing away money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=hvx0OFtkU5s

Hey Duke, get that quote out of your sig. I told you it was coming.

I love John Cena.

Funny thing is, this is exactly the sort of shit Zack Ryder did on his YouTube show with the 'dropping the ball'; I bet people who slag Cena off something rotten loved that.

Stevie Ray was confirmed tonight as Booker T's inductor during a q&a at Axxess. The q&a also featured a rare mention of Benoit on or during a WWE event, which was odd to hear.

Was it apropos of nothing, or was it some mongy fan asking why he's not in the HOF?

I love John Cena.

Funny thing is, this is exactly the sort of shit Zack Ryder did on his YouTube show with the 'dropping the ball'; I bet people who slag Cena off something rotten loved that.

Stevie Ray was confirmed tonight as Booker T's inductor during a q&a at Axxess. The q&a also featured a rare mention of Benoit on or during a WWE event, which was odd to hear.

Was it apropos of nothing, or was it some mongy fan asking why he's not in the HOF?

He was asked who he considered his greatest opponent, and replied that although controversial he would be lying if he didn't say Chris Benoit.

Slightly off topic but iv just ordered WrestleMania over the phone but I was wondering do I need to have my telephone line connected to my sky box to be able to watch or can I leave it in the Internet box thing, sorry I'm really not good at stuff like this lol.

• Paid Members
Slightly off topic but iv just ordered WrestleMania over the phone but I was wondering do I need to have my telephone line connected to my sky box to be able to watch or can I leave it in the Internet box thing, sorry I'm really not good at stuff like this lol.

I have never had my Sky box hooked up to my phone line, it doesn't make a difference. You don't need to do anything.

The only problem you will have is you will not be able to record it to your Sky+. Pressing the record button on your Sky remote will attempt to order the event again, which as you know, you can't do through your box as it isn't hooked up to the phone. Luckily the show is repeated constantly for two weeks or something, so you can always catch it again, but it's really annoying not being able to record to watch at your own pace.

Archived