The actual proper Wrestlemania 29 Thread

Up Chuck

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One or two digs can be funny, but this over kill.

It's called adding colour. If we all just stuck to one line replies the forum would be a much duller place. Pipe down neck scrawls.

Learn to read. Theres adding colour and then theres adding every single crayon you have in a jumbled mess like a five year old

If these fans have the right to say whatever they hell they want about the product, and take it upon themselves to insert themselves into said product, doesn't that mean other fans have the right to say whatever they hell they want about them?

Never questioned his right to say it, just pointed out how awful it was and detracted from an otherwise good point. Just like how a Punk fan can ruin their own argument by failing to see his limitations or flaws.

Arch that's nowhere near as colourful as some stuff I'm doing these days (like yestersays project) or as messed up as the scary vagina a friend drew for me last night. Both are on my tumblr, go nuts!

I ignored the points you made because I didn't have an issue with anything you said, it was the way you said it. Came across as more like wanting to have digs at other people and it detracted from your point.

But if we're accepting that he's already getting cheers from the fat bearded Rancid-listening hockey shirt-wearing Kevin Smith-wannabe ROH refugee alternative lifestyle "non-conformist" collective - you know, that cheered like mental when they thought he'd survived The Rock at the Rumble - then surely to God they'd throw parties in the street if he beat Taker and be even more vocal when they turn up as a pack to Raw in their town? All not conforming together in their MITB'11 white (albeit greying) Best In The World shirts that reek of two years worth of sweat, all rushing out to get "20" and "1" tattooed on their arse cheeks. I believe it would exacerbate Punk's cool heel/"our hero" effect, not reverse it.

Could have very easily be said with

I believe it would exacerbate Punk's cool heel/"our hero" effect, not reverse it.

You really can't justify the amount you had to insult other people before getting to this. One or two digs can be funny, but this over kill.

That is exactly what most of them are though. I think he had the description spot on.

Undertaker's streak matches would make a good topic for one of those "review my matches" threads.

Although several people would get stuck with duds, there's 21 of them, so there's no reason why people couldn't do a few.

If you fancy starting one, I'd happily contribute a review. There are plenty of Streak matches I wouldn't mind watching again. Also, WrestleManias 27 and 28 are already in the Triple H thread, so that's 2 down, 19 to go before it's even started!

Just going back to this earlier subject, shall we make on of these threads then? I'm happy to sort it out if needed?

Archived