The actual proper Wrestlemania 29 Thread

Up Chuck

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I much prefer Taker as the biker (or the current hard as nails grizzled vet) than the zombie/demon/wizard version.

To be honest, I've just never really liked supernatural gimmicks. They're a bit too much even for me.

I don't mind if it's something like The Boogeyman, where it's played for lower-card laughs. But with Undertaker, it's usually deadly serious and it leaves me cold.

• Paid Members
I skipped passed the set pics before they loaded. I don't want to be seeing that shit until it's WrestleMania baby. Spoiler tag that shit or i'll be splitting wigs. Because someone's bound to quote it. Seeing the set for the first time as the show opens is all part of the fun for me. I don't care how pathetic this makes me sound (and I might not be being completely serious about tagging) although I would appreciate it. I don't really want to have to avoid this thread now.

Above goes fo rme as well. Unfortunatley I was not as lucky and I saw the set. :( Now what am I gonna look forward to tomorrow?

Haha!

Second is Drew's Rangers shirt.

BHId59cCAAAvDNa.jpg

Well played.

A couple of years ago at Axxess I had to do a double take when I saw a Rangers tap signed by Drew Mac in a glass cabinet amongst stuff like the Million Dollar belt and Andre's boots.

Archived