Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

Beyond fundamentalist types, was there anybody ever who blames all society's ills on video games? What would've surely began as a simple social critique over the content of some games, turns into this toys-out-of-the-pram mess with strawmen arguments galore  The fact this 'battle' roars on today is so laughable. Fucking uppity defensive men, undoubtedly living in complete squalor, who don't know the meaning of the word context.

Edited by sj5522

• 2 weeks later...

I've had some Facebook oddness over the past 24 hours, wrote a status about it earlier:

"It appears I have a genuine stalker. This person has created a fake profile of me using the name Jacob Davies and for the last few years they have been using me as part of some weird soap opera between 40 fake profiles. Some parts of this fake profile's life are entirely fictional and some parts are based on reality. They even have profiles for my dad and ex, and emulated our break up while it was happening, making sure to involve my son. It's super fucking weird. Oh and this woman who is in charge of the whole thing looks like a fucking nutter who is obsessed with serial killers and murder/suicides. Wicked"

Pretty deep form of catfishing going on. Never had/been aware of it to this extent before and it's a pretty odd feeling

I've had some Facebook oddness over the past 24 hours, wrote a status about it earlier:

"It appears I have a genuine stalker. This person has created a fake profile of me using the name Jacob Davies and for the last few years they have been using me as part of some weird soap opera between 40 fake profiles. Some parts of this fake profile's life are entirely fictional and some parts are based on reality. They even have profiles for my dad and ex, and emulated our break up while it was happening, making sure to involve my son. It's super fucking weird. Oh and this woman who is in charge of the whole thing looks like a fucking nutter who is obsessed with serial killers and murder/suicides. Wicked"

Pretty deep form of catfishing going on. Never had/been aware of it to this extent before and it's a pretty odd feeling

Man, been there. If is faked and is not blocking you, then is obviously someone who wants you to see it and is clearly close to the situation at hand. If you are genuinely unnerved report it to the police, they take about 6 weeks to get ip addresses and stuff from Fb to trace the culprits. I had a spoof fb account that had blocked me, but contained all kinds of crap about me and what was going on, only knew about it when a mate texted me about it and said was saying all kinds of stuff that was derogatory and so on. Police were involved because of psycho ex, who had been contacted by a 3rd party on fb who she thought was me, and in no way could have been as proven by ip trace. Psycho ex went very very quiet after account had been reported and have heard nothing since, surprising that :)

I have a guide from Lancs police for locking down your fb profile, and what you should and shouldnt be doing, if you want a copy. Some people really have nowt else better to do