Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

Mostly yanks but still worth a chuckle. Are people in this country quite brazen on them then?

http://thechive.com/2015/10/16/these-tinder-profiles-will-leave-you-saying-wtf-38-photos/

Okay well I'm about to spend my afternoon looking for Jenna...

Found a girl not long back who's bio just said "chubby and boring but really good at blowjobs."

Also matched with a girl who's was

"Do you shoplift? If so, how would you like to five finger dis-cunt." She was awesome.

Edited by UK Kat Von D

But that's clearly a fake account though, isn't it? Surely?

you underestimate the self-deprecation of our generation. gone are the days of treating dating sites like CV

Edited by sj5522

My entire family are creationists. Obviously, being a part of the family too, it wouldn't be cricket to unfriend them or to embarrass them by commenting, but it drives me fucking mentalist. Sometimes I wonder if I should like their posts just to expand the audience to include people that might chime in. Fucking cricket.

Is tinder smart phone exclusive? Bit unfair to us folk who still have a phone with buttons. We have needs too....cash being the main one

Not only that but you apparently have to connect it to your Facebook which is a rather terrifying thought.