Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

I am not on Facebook, but why do you not just delete all the people that you come on here and moan about? Or take your srlf of FB if it annoys you that much?

yeah I'm a deleter cos I just can't be bothered with it and it depresses me to see, FB is not exactly high on my browsing priorities anyway so I'd rather sift through all that crap. My partner just adds any twat from their work and then complains/gets in arguments with the type of people who share Britain First posts. Don't really get the mentality

Edited by sj5522

Somebody shared a group on Facebook that relates to "If the metal frame of the  building that exploded in china is still standing, why wont people admit that the fires in  9/11 didnt cause the buildings to fall over" or something equally as retarded. 

They got deleted straight away.

• Paid Members

Not a status update, but I noticed a lad from secondary school that I haven't seen in nearly 20 years was on holiday here, and I wrote on his wall "oh, you're in town" — now we're going for lunch tomorrow, that's going to be a bit weird. I've never met up with anyone that I've had basically no contact for two decades.

• Paid Members

Not a status update, but I noticed a lad from secondary school that I haven't seen in nearly 20 years was on holiday here, and I wrote on his wall "oh, you're in town" — now we're going for lunch tomorrow, that's going to be a bit weird. I've never met up with anyone that I've had basically no contact for two decades.

We're you tight at school? I never do that sort of thing but I met up with a good friend from school I hadn't seen since I was 14 nearly 20 years later and it was really cool and we had a good time.

• Paid Members

It's a weird one — we were really good matea in first and second year, but we started to drift off to other friends, and he got in trouble for nicking fifty quid from his mum and spending it on a sweater for him and McDonalds for both of us in town, roping me into the lie without actually telling me what happened, although I should have realized when he told me to say he'd won it in the golden straw contest at McD's at the time. I wasn't allowed to hang out with him anymore, and after that we were really just acquaintances. Still, he seems sounds on Facebook, and he hasn't done anything to get me to kick him off of there, unlike the EDL types and PUAs I've done away with.