Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• 2 weeks later...

One of my Facebook friends is getting married this weekend and don't we all know it. She's only had to remind us all about it every day for the last 18 months or whatever its been. Top that with badly spelled rants about people claiming benefits and airing dirty laundry amongst us and I wonder why I'm actually still friends with her. Suppose she can be quite entertaining in a "laughing at them, not with them" kind of way.

I like about two people in real life. If I deleted everyone who annoyed me on Facebook it'd be shit and I'd have nobody to look down on, which would be worse.

It's like thinking everyone on Jeremy Kyle are troglodytes but still watching because it makes you feel better.

Speaking of total strangers, Facebook today decided I give a shit that 2 people I don't know, have never met, or even heard of, are in a relationship because someone on my friends list posted a comment on it.

Yep this happens to me all the time.  Plenty of strangers are getting married recently and it feels like I was there because the entire day has been photographed and plastered on my feed.  It seems like the more people I delete the more these posts show up too.

Edited by Slapnut

• Paid Members

I had a picture of a woman having sex with a horse show up on my feed last night.

It was a spam link someone (not friend) posted to a teeth whiting group i don't ever remember visiting.

This really should be someone's sig.