Breaking Bad - Season 5 part 2

Chilly McFreeze

• Paid Members

I was tense for like the last 15 minutes of it. From Walt speeding to the money right up until the cliffhanger end. The moment where he was cornered and knew it was the end, I was sure he was going to shoot himself for some reason.

I was tense for like the last 15 minutes of it. From Walt speeding to the money right up until the cliffhanger end. The moment where he was cornered and knew it was the end, I was sure he was going to shoot himself for some reason.

We've already seen Walt in scenes set a year (or however long) later.

Seemed stupid that they were all firing bullets at the car with him in.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

amazing that no one was hit in the shoot out haha. Throughout the whole scene i was expecting a sniper shot to take out Hank or something, i was tense because i thought it was coming. I was actually relieved when the car came into the rear view mirror.

Were they even after Jesse at the end? It seemed like their priorities had changed when they noticed Walt had been arrested and were trying to kill Hank and Gomie because they needed him free for that one last cook. Walt had already called the Jesse hit off.

I'm thinking though that they made a deal that if they kill Jesse, he cooks for them. They shook hands on it ( the way it was played out, a big deal was made of the handshake ) so I think they'd still be coming after Jesse.

If they were smart they'd bump Walt off, get rid of Hank and Gomez, take Jesse hostage and force him to cook for them under threat of death.

How unsatisfying an ending would that be?

Hank dead. Gomez dead. Walt dead. Jesse forced into servitude. When Marie finds out she reports it to the police who do some digging and get Skyler White on money laundering. And Jnr can have the money.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz