Breaking Bad - Season 5 part 2

Chilly McFreeze

• Paid Members
Do we think that Jr. and Holly are getting Walt's barrel? And, perhaps, Jesse is getting what's left of the Nazis barrels?

To his family maybe. Jesse no he didnt want the "dirty" money.

I think walt will know he has weeks left when he buys the gun, IMO he will go to save Jesse he seemed to understand that he was a monster by the end.

Who wrote on his dam wall!

I think there's someone waiting for him at the end in his house. I think that'll be the final scene, and whoever it is will kill him.

The obvious choice is Skylar. Jr and Marie are also candidates.

Or, they could have it be Hollie ala Maggie Simpson shooting Mr Burns. Or not.

• Paid Members
I think there's someone waiting for him at the end in his house. I think that'll be the final scene, and whoever it is will kill him.

Didnt we see him get the fag then go out the house and scare nextdoor? Bit of a let down if hes shot in the back.

• Paid Members

Didnt we see him get the fag then go out the house and scare nextdoor? Bit of a let down if hes shot in the back.

Yeah. Walt picks up the Ricin and then see's his neighbour scaring the shit out of her.

I can't even begin to imagine whats going to happen on the next episode, such is these past few. I think the next one will act as sort of a bumper/come down episode before the massive finale, I mean it's got to, right?

What makes the anticipation worse is Vince Gilligan's teases for the next weeks episode on Talking Bad, they get even shorter and cryptic every week. A few weeks ago it was "Walter and Skylar go out to lunch, those other two chairs won't be empty" and now all he gave for next weeks episode was "Walt might get some new glasses".

• Paid Members

I just watched the most recent episode and it was too intense, it could have done with a Saul segment halfway through or something. I can't believe Hank appears to be dead, I was certain Hank, Jesse and the families would all survive the series, no happy ending now. The second in command Nazi with a moustache should get a spin off series.

As much as we should hate Walt, I just can't bring myself to dislike the fella. The problem is everything he has done he has done for a greater good, or at least in his mind.

He started cooking to provide for his family when he thought he was dying.

He let Jessies GF die, because he thought he thought that would give Jessie the wake up call he needed and if she was around then they would be be dead sooner or later.

He poisoned the boy, in a controlled way, to receive the help from Jessie he needed to kill Gus.

Obviously, lots of other examples, but almost everything has a reason.

The conversation at the end of the latest episode with Skyler was a master stroke. The way he called her knowing the police were there to make sure she was off the hook was pretty heart breaking in my opinion. He was a man that now knows he has lost everything and there is no way he can ever talk his way out of it and no way his family will ever except him again. This in his mind was his final goodbye.

There is no way Skyler or Walt Jnr are killing him, Marie maybe, but even that would be an anti-climax at this point. I think the best way for him to go, would be for the cancer that started it all, to finish him off and for him to die in a simular way to Mike Baldwin from Coronation St. Lying in the road, with Skyler holding him and forgiving him and admiting she understands why he did it all whilst he slowly fades away.

I do agree it's very hard to dislike Walt because everything he has done can be explained for the greater good. I do hope in the last 2 episodes we get to see Jesse and Walt become friends again. Walt still has revenge in his mind after the bloke with the Nazi tattoos (Can't remember his name) stole all of his money and killed his brother in-law which caused the break up of his family. Walt Jr standing up for his mother has finally been the hit on the head Walt has needed to understand some of the consequences of drastic lifestyle has caused. Although they've teased Walt going off to start a new life with a new identity. I do in fact believe he will get out of the car and go to save Jesse.

• Paid Members
I do agree it's very hard to dislike Walt because everything he has done can be explained for the greater good. I do hope in the last 2 episodes we get to see Jesse and Walt become friends again. Walt still has revenge in his mind after the bloke with the Nazi tattoos (Can't remember his name) stole all of his money and killed his brother in-law which caused the break up of his family. Walt Jr standing up for his mother has finally been the hit on the head Walt has needed to understand some of the consequences of drastic lifestyle has caused. Although they've teased Walt going off to start a new life with a new identity. I do in fact believe he will get out of the car and go to save Jesse.

It's not really a case of getting out of the car. We already know he gets a new identity from the episode of this latest season when he is in Wendy's getting a breakfast and shows his ID with a new name.

I can't see how Jesse and Walt can become friends again, there's no way Jesse can forgive Walt for allowing Jane to die. Even though he did it for Jesse's own good. Even then, he still did it for himself too. Jane was being a complete arse in relation to the money they were making and Walt personally benefited from Jane's death.

There haven't been too many occasions when Walt did something for Jesse to truly only help him. I would say killing those two street dealers and sending him to rehab were the two times his help for Jesse was selfless.

But, to go back to their friendship, there's no going back. However, there perhaps can be some redemption for Walt saving Jesse.

• Paid Members

People who defend Walt's actions seem to forget that everything that happens could have been avoided if he had just swallowed his pride and accepted a job from Elliot. And even after that, he could have taken the money from Gretchen. Pride is a small price to pay to save your family. Instead he chose to Break Bad. That was his choice, and now he's reaping what he sowed.

I agree. Walters a cunt of his own making, however he keeps doing good deeds o try and save others. His call at the end was purely to try and save skyler from the police investigations. Can't wait for next two episodes