Breaking Bad - Season 5 part 2

Chilly McFreeze

Every week since 5b started I say 'There's no way next week will be as good as that!', and barring one episode, I've been proved wrong every time! Stunning television!

I think it's now obvious that the flashforwards are showing Walt going back to rescue Jesse. I can't wait to see how this all goes down!

• Paid Members

Absolutely insane episode. It was tense and emotional all the way through it. One of the only episodes where I've not sided with Walt and thought he was a cunt. Especially "Found him".

Obviously by the end you've seen he actually spared Jesse's life by convincing them to interrogate him, and his phone call at the end to Skyler was to try and rid them of any involvement or guilt. Still, wow.

• Paid Members
No idea where to start but I'll just say best baby acting ever

Out acted Walt Jr, that's for damn sure! Don't think I've sat through a forty odd minute TV show before with my mouth open the whole time. Vince Gilligan reckons it may have been the best episode they've ever done. He may be right. Absolutely insane television.

Absolutely insane episode. It was tense and emotional all the way through it. One of the only episodes where I've not sided with Walt and thought he was a cunt. Especially "Found him".

Obviously by the end you've seen he actually spared Jesse's life by convincing them to interrogate him, and his phone call at the end to Skyler was to try and rid them of any involvement or guilt. Still, wow.

Wasn't it Meth Damon who convinced them? Walt wanted him dead, clearly! Any way, fantastic episode... the way he "White fanged" Skylar over the phone was brilliant, I'm taking it in the sense that he wanted to make them forget about him? Leaving no positive memory. Brilliant episode, best one so far. Really rooting for Jesse and hope he gets some happiness. "I watched Jane die..." Most cuntish comment of the series. Loved it.

• Paid Members

Wasn't it Meth Damon who convinced them? Walt wanted him dead, clearly! Any way, fantastic episode... the way he "White fanged" Skylar over the phone was brilliant, I'm taking it in the sense that he wanted to make them forget about him? Leaving no positive memory. Brilliant episode, best one so far. Really rooting for Jesse and hope he gets some happiness. "I watched Jane die..." Most cuntish comment of the series. Loved it.

I was under the impression Walt convinced Meth Damon as if he hadn't ratted Jessie out and drove off, they'd have seen him laying in the ditch and killed him.

I was under the impression Walt convinced Meth Damon as if he hadn't ratted Jessie out and drove off, they'd have seen him laying in the ditch and killed him.

They had a gun to his head ready to pull the trigger, Meth Damon was the one who came over and suggested the whole torture/interrogation thing. His uncle asked Walt if it was ok to kill him, he nodded, then when he suggested the interrogation, Walt again nodded. Bit confusing really. I'm sure he wanted Jesse dead, otherwise why the spiteful Jane remark after?