Breaking Bad - Season 5 part 2

Chilly McFreeze

I have a question, at the start of s2 ep 5, two guys climb out the river and find Tucos grill in glass that was given to hank as a gift in the mud. Have I missed how that got there?

I have a question, at the start of s2 ep 5, two guys climb out the river and find Tucos grill in glass that was given to hank as a gift in the mud. Have I missed how that got there?

I think and I repeat I think that this is a flash forward and it explains how it got there at the end of the episode. Have you finished the episode yet?

• Paid Members

I think and I repeat I think that this is a flash forward and it explains how it got there at the end of the episode. Have you finished the episode yet?

It's a flash forward to later in the season where SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Hank throws it into the river because he feels guilty (I think it was guilt, it was something).

• Paid Members

It's a flash forward to later in the season where SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Hank throws it into the river because he feels guilty (I think it was guilt, it was something).

I may be wrong, but I'm sure its at the end of the same episode, not later in the season. They normally use bigger subplots for that type of flash forward?

Again, I could be wrong though.

Edited by lambyUK

• Paid Members

I may be wrong, but I'm sure its at the end of the same episode, not later in the season. They normally use bigger subplots for that type of flash forward?

It could be, I have no idea. It's definitely a flash forward to somewhere though :laugh:

It could be, I have no idea. It's definitely a flash forward to somewhere though :laugh:

Yea I think it is at the end of the episode. Only Louch can confirm though...Louch! What's the deal? Did you find out at the end of the episode?

Cheers, must have missed that . Expected it to be something more complex later