Breaking Bad - Season 5 part 2

Chilly McFreeze

I nearly shit myself when Hank hit the garage door closer. The end of the episode was an absolute nerve shredder - Bryan Cranston is beyond brilliant in this show.

I think I held my breath for that whole scene. Incredible and very surprised it came so soon as I expected half a dozen episodes of cat and mouse between the two. Looks like they mean business for these last few episodes, things were positively action packed. I suppose I wasn't too keen on Jessie falling into yet another drink and drug fueled spiral of depression. Feels like that's been done to death and I hope he gets something more interesting and different for the rest of the run.

Opening scene was mental too. Can't wait to find out how Walt gets to that point because I can't even begin to guess what has gone down.

• Paid Members
I've just amended the title so there's no spoiler discussion until it's aired on Netflix UK. Seems like the best way to do it.

That final scene! That punch! Perfectly done.

'Tread Carefully.'

Seems a bit bizarre Chilly. It airs in the US I'm guessing midnight time on the sunday, and it's available in the morning here in the UK a few hours later?

If you're that desperate to watch it and somehow watch it in the US, then there's only a few hours difference here. On top of that, there's no specific airdate/time on netflix so it's a bit hard to really check.

Eg I watch it in the morning on Netflix, and you watch it when you get home in the evening.

Personally, as soon as you've seen it this place should be ok. If you come in here say monday morning without watching the latest ep and get it spoiled, that's that person's fault.

Edited by lambyUK

Seems a bit bizarre Chilly. It airs in the US I'm guessing midnight time on the sunday, and it's available in the morning here in the UK a few hours later?

It's on 9-10pm in the US. If you're watching it on a live stream, it's 2-3am. It's on torrent sites by about twenty past three, so if you stay up to watch it, probably by about half past four you've seen it. So yeah, it's already on Netflix by the time people get home from work. The gap for it getting onto Netflix is less than twelve hours anyway.

The episode opening with Walt in his derelict home followed by the unfolding normality of events which occurred before it had me a little uninterested, not because it was bad TV, just that it's the final stretch of the show and shit is majorly about to go down.

In typical Breaking Bad fashion, the end of the show over delivered and my heart was racing again akin to the dramatic scenes which have come before it and I'm eagerly awaiting next week's episode. The Hank-Walt altercation has been years in the making and it was glorious to see it play out.

In regards to Walt's cancer coming back - initially I was a little disappointed but its clearly a great route to allow him to go out all guns blazing.

• Paid Members

Fantastic ending after a slow build.

One thing, I'm a little bored of Jesse being all down and depressed with his five million dollars. Also, I'm pretty sure at this point we aren't supposed to be rooting for Heseinberg, but I am. I love that guy.

I'm off to Spain in a couple days so although I will miss 2-3 episodes, I will have 2-3 to watch when I get back. I hate waiting week-to-week for shows.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
Fantastic ending after a slow build.

One thing, I'm a little bored of Jesse being all down and depressed with his five million dollars. Also, I'm pretty sure at this point we aren't supposed to be rooting for Heseinberg, but I am. I love that guy.

I'm off to Spain in a couple days so although I will miss 2-3 episodes, I will have 2-3 to watch when I get back. I hate waiting week-to-week for shows.

I think that's the point. The writers know we as an audience have a vested interest in Walt and Heisenberg. It totally depends on the person. Everyone loves a good bad guy in the end. There's no one answer really.