Breaking Bad - Season 5 part 2

Chilly McFreeze

I wonder what the big set piece will be for these last few episodes. There's usually something mid season that racks up the tension and has you clutching the cushions and shouting at the screen (Hank and the twins, Gus taking out the cartel, Train heist, evidence control room etc...)

Hank finding Walt's book...

• Paid Members
I wonder what the big set piece will be for these last few episodes. There's usually something mid season that racks up the tension and has you clutching the cushions and shouting at the screen (Hank and the twins, Gus taking out the cartel, Train heist, evidence control room etc...)

For the Last few episodes, ie the ones yet to air.

This is the second half of the final season. The midpoint was Hank finding the book.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

This is the second half of the final season. The midpoint was Hank finding the book.

See your point, but I'm talking about the pacing of each half season, as they've essentially treated each half season as a single season as far as pacing goes. Hank finding the book wwasn't the sort of thing I'm talking about, because that was a revelation/cliff hanger to close the episode. The Train Heist or Gus taking out the Cartel is the sort of thing I'm talking about. Something that spans a whole episode and racks up the tension to unbearable levels. This is Breaking Bad, and I'm sure there'll be something of that level around episode 12-14.

Edited by Chilly McFreeze

That's a really weird article, she genuinely doesn't seem to 'get' the character at all. Skylar hasn't had a backbone of steel at all, and certainly hasn't been completely disgusted by the money.

I'm also stunned that she hasn't deliberately set about playing Skylar as a detestable, hypocritical, unprincipled, morally ambiguous turd. What a shame. I thought she deserved great credit for making such a complex character out of what, on paper, could easily have been a basic sympathetic, hard-done-to mother.

• Paid Members
I'm a bit confused...Jessie knows Brock wasn't poisoned by the ricin so why was he so angry when he realised the ricin was taken by Saul?

He realised that Walt set him up to hate Gus I believe? Or something along those lines.