Breaking Bad - Season 5 part 2

Chilly McFreeze

• Paid Members
He poisoned the boy, in a controlled way, to receive the help from Jessie he needed to kill Gus.

The thing is as Mike told Walt, if Walt just shut the fuck up, kept his head down and just cooked meth like Gus wanted to everything would have been fine. All of them would have made enough money to last them a lifetime and there would have been no problems. It was Walt's actions and ego that ruined everything and led to so many people being killed.

He poisoned the boy, in a controlled way, to receive the help from Jessie he needed to kill Gus.

The thing is as Mike told Walt, if Walt just shut the fuck up, kept his head down and just cooked meth like Gus wanted to everything would have been fine. All of them would have made enough money to last them a lifetime and there would have been no problems. It was Walt's actions and ego that ruined everything and led to so many people being killed.

Not really, Walt was never the going to be working for Gus forever. Gus had an understudy for Walt, who was solely there to learn from Walt and eventually take over from him, Gus would have then killed Walt. When Jessie came in instead, they tried doing the same. Walt knew that he was disposible, so it was him or Gus.

Doe's anyone expect to see something from Ted in the last couple of episodes? His involvment ended a little too sudden for me and there have yet to be any repercussions from the accident.

Doe's anyone expect to see something from Ted in the last couple of episodes? His involvment ended a little too sudden for me and there have yet to be any repercussions from the accident.

No, I don't think we will. He wasn't really that important to the story to begin with, so I don't think there will be any repercussions. The accident was probably a way to write him out.

Hope not anyway, made my skin crawl he did.

• Paid Members

Although I'd like to think that Walt will be en-route to rescuing Jesse in the flash-forward, at this point I can't think why he would? Unless Walt learns that they've killed Jesse & in an attempt for some final redemption just decides to kill them?

Edited by Dead Mike

• Paid Members

I don't think Walt will go with the intention of saving Jesse, that won't ring true after what he told him about Jane. He clearly hates him now and was happy to see him taken away to be tortured and executed.

I can't see what the end game is. Presumably Walt vs Jesse. But despite all the misery at the moment, there has to be some glimmer of hope for someone. and the only person who deserves that is Jesse. So whatever happens, I think Jesse will survive.

... there has to be some glimmer of hope for someone. and the only person who deserves that is Jesse. So whatever happens, I think Jesse will survive.

See I agree with you, but given the series as a whole, "there has to be" has never really applied to BB, I'd like to think he'll get some sort of reward for his suffering but the show could just as well end with Jesse sailing off to the sunset with that Brock kid and his mum, only to have a bullet put in the back of his head before leaving.

Tell you what, I'm going to be absolutely devastated if Jesse dies, and he's the only character I can actually say that about. The guy has been through so much shit, admittedly some of it his own fault, but he's had absolutely no redemption for any of it yet. He must be the only one walking out of the finale with his head held high and some promise around the corner.

• Paid Members
I can't believe Hank appears to be dead

Appears?! Homeboy's wormfood.

What I love about the show is that as you watch it you get an instant feeling on what you're seeing, but if you think about it and look a little deeper you wonder if everything that's happening it being doing for a reason...like Walt's phonecall, the guy always has some kind of evil genius plan.

It is an amazing show.

• Paid Members
Although I'd like to think that Walt will be en-route to rescuing Jesse in the flash-forward, at this point I can't think why he would? Unless Walt learns that they've killed Jesse & in an attempt for some final redemption just decides to kill them?

The nazis dont have a reason to kill Walts family, Walt just pinned the whole thing on himself why would they stop cooking meth to take the chance of getting caught to kill walt jnr?

The more i think about it the more im sure that huge gun is ment for redemption everyone lives only nazis and walt die, walt fucked Jesse over as he blamed him fopr getting hank killed. By the end of the eps he had seen that he was a monster and it was all his fault. What ever happens walt is going out like a boss.

With all the scarface tie ins, did anyone notice Walt and Jnr watching the "say hello" part of the film?