• Paid Members

No one is going to be paying for TNA at this stage. The only people still interested are the obsessives, not the casuals. They are the people who will just get it on the nod like a cheap fucker.

I'd be happy to be proven wrong, but no on in the UK watched when it was free on challenge, why would they seek out an app and pay.

Still landed on her feet though.

I think her survival instincts and the ability to land on her feet up to this point meant any sort of 'leave with nothing' sentiment many people had was always going to met with disappointment.

I suppose one way to look at it (at least those who care enough about the company) is she's gone from TNA.

Though I wonder what their response would be if the speculated returns of Jeff Jarrett and Dutch Mantell to (creative/production) power turn out to be true?

The witch is dead.

"Impact has been a dominant wrestling brand around the world for more than a decade."

giphy.gif

Gotta love that TNA spin.

So to what extent is Dixie still involved then? Just that bit about her dealing with the growth of all the combat sports brands Anthem owns would suggest she's still dealing with TNA in some aspect or is it some bullshit job title to get her out of the way?

• Paid Members

I will dance and sing with unbridled joy if this means we get the return of Scott D'Amore:SUPER HEEL. Like back in 2004-5 when he was being booked to kick all of the top faces arses as part of Team Canada. Shockingly, he was part of the booking committee then too.

I am going 6 weeks before a Jeff Jarrett heel faction is main eventing.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

There was a link posted a few pages back about the Jarrett rumour; said he'd probably hold on to the GFW thing, and that they might even use it as the re-brand name for TNA. Unlikely to be true, but that was what they speculated.

Glad to see Jarrett and Mantell back, anyway. Let's see if they can do a rescue. It's a tall job, but could be worth it in the end.