Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Who the hell is that guy anyways? As far as I'm aware he was never a wrestler...how did he get involved and end up with all these high profile jobs in wrestling?

  • Paid Members
Posted

That Truth email is fantastic. He even spelled cheque wrong, the handy American spelling version of it!

  • Paid Members
Posted

Killings say not to phone him because he has no money for roaming charges and then says Mexico helped him have money in his pocket. I hope he was picked up on that blatant lie.

 

Someone on reddit pointed out that Vinny Ru even says "I SWEAR" ("I sware to gawd") in emails.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Killings say not to phone him because he has no money for roaming charges and then says Mexico helped him have money in his pocket. I hope he was picked up on that blatant lie.

 

I’m not privy to Killings’ historical financial situation, but if he was working in Mexico then he may have been spending the money on more important things like food and accommodation rather than topping his phone up with 20 bucks only to have some one from the TNA office ring and use that credit up.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

 

Killings say not to phone him because he has no money for roaming charges and then says Mexico helped him have money in his pocket. I hope he was picked up on that blatant lie.

I’m not privy to Killings’ historical financial situation, but if he was working in Mexico then he may have been spending the money on more important things like food and accommodation rather than topping his phone up with 20 bucks only to have some one from the TNA office ring and use that credit up.

A nigghar's gotta eat.

  • Paid Members
Posted

"The police, they don't shoot cars, they shoot nigghars..."

 

richard-pryor.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted

What happened to that guy on here who would defend TNA to the death?

Wasn't it Loki who was the TNA defender?

Posted

Who the hell is that guy anyways? As far as I'm aware he was never a wrestler...how did he get involved and end up with all these high profile jobs in wrestling?

He barely had any credibility in WWE. Everyone who talks about him seems surprised at how high up he is in TNA.

Posted

Wow, R-Truth used the n word three times in one paragraph. Spelled it three different ways and none of them were right.

granted r-truth doesn't seem the most careful typer, but i think it's quite possible he wasnt actually trying to spell the n word properly

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...