Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

you'd expect TNA to be in a bit of disarray atm, but can they really not keep the same broadcast team 2 weeks in a row? its back to Matthews and Snow.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Fuck me, the best thing ever. Never seen this before.

 

Kurt Angle - "I'm scared Mick Foley is going to be remembered as a hardcore legend - that doesn't define Mick Foley."
Voice Over - "TNA presents - MICK FOLEY HARDCORE LEGEND, AVAILABLE THIS TUESDAY"

 

Just amazing.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Fuck me, the best thing ever. Never seen this before.

 

 

Kurt Angle - "I'm scared Mick Foley is going to be remembered as a hardcore legend - that doesn't define Mick Foley."

Voice Over - "TNA presents - MICK FOLEY HARDCORE LEGEND, AVAILABLE THIS TUESDAY"

 

Just amazing.

 

That's superb.

 

*Feel like I should probably add more but no, no. Still superb.

Edited by KJHenley
Posted

Has Dixie ever done a funny dance and said something inappropriate to someone in a wheel chair? I really wouldn't be surprised if she was in part based on David Brent.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I sometimes wonder if TNA is actually a mockumentary series about a calamatous wrestling promotion.

Ha, yes! That's probably the best way to describe TNA. It's basically an Armando Ianucci or Ricky Gervais-inspired creation.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Watching Impact on Sky+ now and the travesty really is that its a perfectly good wrestling show apart from the lack of atmosphere, where it sounds like there's about 50 people in the Impact Zone. I even liked the intro where Angle was waiting for Eric Young as he drove to the arena.

 

Edit: Must mention Mickie James' incredible knockers.

Edited by garynysmon
  • Paid Members
Posted

: I had to see it with my own eyes, but James Storm just murdered Mickie James on Impact by throwing her in front of a train.

 

I thought Mickie had retired? What’s going on here?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...