Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Well she's decent looking, of course getting a slap off Serg if you eye her up would be a bit shite though

Decent looking? Her eyes can't even look decently.

Posted

Doing a 6 week catch up of Impacts (yeah, I know....) I recorded on the digibox, its clear the only reason this promotion still exists to me is the constant arse and crotch shots of the likes of Brooke, Taryn and Gail Kim. Transplant these three to GWF and fuck off for good.

 

 

so youre saying the only things on the show you related to was a twat and an arse? hm, no arguments from me

Posted (edited)

Its not terrible but it just seems pretty boring to watch. I generally only watched for its star power, and it has fuck all left. I dont even really give a fuck about Angle now really

Edited by HeavyT
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

There's a thread on the Observer message board where people are posting videos and gifs that best sum up what a complete joke of a promotion TNA has been. Seeing the majority of it out of context is absolutely hilarious and anyone who doesn't think WWE should pick up the tape library is crazy. There is easily enough footage for a whole season of, "The Fall And Fall of TNA," on the Network. I'd watch every single episode.

Edited by Supremo
  • Paid Members
Posted

Have you got a link to that? I was looking for the exact sort of thing on YouTube last night.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

An e-mail from years ago has turned up online. Check this:

CGJmpDfWkAAmgBw.png

 

And one from R-Truth replying to TNA asking him for the money back that they paid for his knee surgery (seriously).

CGL8HrgW0AAUe8_.png

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
  • Paid Members
Posted

Wow, R-Truth used the n word three times in one paragraph. Spelled it three different ways and none of them were right.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

*Edit- Double Post*

Edited by Benno
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Good news everyone, BRAM has signed a new contract!

3S9d7aw.jpg

More good news everyone, BRAM has signed a new contract!

gejegg1.png



Even more good news everyone, BRAM has.....oh.

y9vwwTu.png

Oh, wait NOW I get it...

VNyOSMB.png

Yeah. It's a good time to be BRAM at least.

Edited by Benno
  • Paid Members
Posted

Is John Gaburick 'Big John' that worked backstage for WWE and was part of the original series of Tough Enough?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...